KOITO MANUFACTURING (TYO: 7276) Shares
ABOUT KOITO MANUFACTURING
Koito Manufacturing Company Limited is a Japan based electrical company that mainly focuses on the production of Fresnel lenses for the railways. It headquarters in Tokyo and employs over 24 000 people.
The company started in 1915 when Genrokuro Koito succeeded in the production of Fresnel lenses for railway signal lamps.
He set up Koito Genrokuro Shoten in Kyobashi, Tokyo and started to supply railway signal lamps to the Imperial Government Railways. The name changed in 1936 to Koito Manufacturing Company Limited.
Today, the company has grown into a global company by entering new business fields, developing new products and technologies and by expanding overseas. From the production of lenses, it now manufactures railway lightning equipment and automotive lightning equipment along with the development of motorization.
OVERVIEW OF KOITO MANUFACTURING
Koito Manufacturing Company Limited is involved in the manufacture and sale of automotive lighting equipment, aircraft parts, railway vehicles parts, electrical equipment and measuring equipment. The company operates in six divisions, including Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, China, and Others.
- Its products include light-emitting diode (LED) head lamps, discharge head lamps, headlights, sign lamps, high mount stop lamps, halogen bulbs, miniature bulbs and other lamp fittings, control equipment for rail vehicles, roads traffic signals, traffic control systems, roads and tunnels illumination lamps, facilities illumination lamps, accommodation equipment, aircraft parts, electronic parts, head lamps cleaners, sheets for aircraft and rail vehicles, as well as environment control equipment.
- The company is also involved in the development and manufacture of forward monitoring operation support systems for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) through subsidiary.
VISION & VALUES OF KOITO MANUFACTURING
Koito Manufacturing Company Limited’s mission is to contribute to social development through lighting and to move forward by realizing its employees’ dreams.
- It will support a sustainable society as one of its members.
- The company’s vision is to illuminate the world. Koito Manufacturing Company Limited commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KOITO MANUFACTURING
Koito Manufacturing Company Limited’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO7276. Obayashi Corporation lists in the Business Sector: Electrical Manufacturing.
Operating income decreases 2.2% to ¥101.5 billion, and recurring profit decreases 2.3% to ¥105.4 billion. This was attributable to the effect of non-consolidation of Shanghai Koito and increased R&D expenses. As Koito records extraordinary gain on sales of investment in Shanghai Koito’s capital in the previous fiscal year, profit attributable to owners of parent decreases 12.6% to ¥72.8 billion.
- Total assets increase ¥66.1 billion to ¥738.1 billion. In accordance with its policy, Koito decides to pay ¥52 of year-end dividend per share. The full year dividend, including the interim dividend, is scheduled to be ¥92.
- Due to Koito Manufacturing Company Limited’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS KOITO MANUFACTURING
Buy KOITO MANUFACTURING stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase KOITO MANUFACTURING Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy KOITO MANUFACTURING Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN KOITO MANUFACTURING STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE KOITO MANUFACTURING STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of KOITO MANUFACTURING stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy KOITO MANUFACTURING stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?