KAJIMA (TYO: 1812) Shares
Kajima Corporation is one of the oldest and largest construction companies in Japan. The company headquarters is in Minato, Tokyo and it employs over 16 000 people. Founded in 1840 by Iwakichi Kajima, the company is known for its DIB-200 proposal.
In 1949, the first construction research facility in Japan, Kajima Technical Research Institute was opened.
The completion of Japan’s first nuclear reactor is completed in 1957. Over the next couple of years, subsidiaries are located throughout Asia, Oceania, Europe and North America. Kajima builds high-rise structure, railways, power plants, dams and bridges. The Suez Canal Bridge is completed in 2001 and the Dubai Metro in 2011 to mention but two of its accomplishments.
A downturn in the construction industry during the latter half of the 1990s prompted Kajima to expand its operations to the environmental sector, specifically waste treatment, water treatment, soil rehabilitation, and environmental consulting.
OVERVIEW OF KAJIMA
Kajima Corporation is a Japan-based company involved in the civil engineering, the construction and the real estate development business. The company operates through five business division.
- The Civil engineering division is involved in civil engineering. The Construction division is involved in construction. The Development division in involved in the general real estate development business, design, and structural and other design business, as well as the general engineering business.
- The Domestic Affiliates division in involved in the sale of construction materials and equipment, the contract of specialized work, as well as the general leasing business and the building leasing business in Japan. The Overseas Affiliates division is involved in the construction business and the real estate development business in overseas regions such as North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
VISION & VALUES OF KAJIMA
Kajima Corporation’s philosophy is to contribute to society through the development of the company’s business operations.
- The company’s CSR framework was adopted on the basis of this philosophy, and guides the CSR activities of the entire Kajima Group, which strives to be an enterprise of good faith, imbued with a spirit of corporate ethics and social mission, and trusted by society for those reasons.
- Employing the CSR Framework, Kajima aims to contribute to both society and customers through business that provides high social value.
- Kajima Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF KAJIMA
Kajima Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO 1812. Kajima Corporation lists in the Business Sector: Construction and Real Estate. It is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
- For the second quarter of the financial year ending March 31, 2022, the company reports revenues of 947 198 million yen, up 5.5%, operating income of 59 741
million yen and ordinary income of 65 069 million yen. Net income attributable to owners of the parent are 49 810 million yen, down 8.6%. Dividends will pay out 25.00 yen.
- Due to Kajima Corporation’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS KAJIMA
Buy KAJIMA stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase KAJIMA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy KAJIMA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN KAJIMA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE KAJIMA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of KAJIMA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy KAJIMA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?