KAB Demo Account
How to set up a KAB Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with KAB, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the KAB website and click on the ‘Demo’ banner on the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page where they will find the download link for MetaTrader 4.
- The trader will have to open a demo account by utilizing the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Once downloaded and installed, the trader can open MetaTrader 4 and navigate to ‘Accounts’ in the Navigator Panel and follow the prompts presented.
- Once the demo account has been created on MetaTrader 4, the trader will be able to access the trading instruments that KAB offers to commence practice trading or utilizing the demo account to explore KAB’s offering, and more.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what KAB has to offer.
KAB Demo Account Features
The KAB demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, in this case, MetaTrader 4, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on KAB’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital through MetaTrader 4||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 is a reliable, user-friendly trading platforms|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does KAB offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with KAB?
You will have to complete the online application for a real account which consists of various steps in addition to providing documents to verify identification and proof of residence.
Which live trading accounts does KAB offer?
- HK/China Stocks Account – providing traders access to the largest exchanges in terms of market capitalization and the opportunity to invest directly in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange securities such as stocks, ETFs, warrants and IPOs.
- Portfolio Management Account – which provides access to the world’s top IPO market.
- KAB MT4 Account – which provides traders with access to trade Forex, indices, metals, energies and spot currencies and metals using MetaTrader 4.
- ECN Forex Account – allows traders to trade currency pairs along with access to real-time pricing from more than 60 banks in addition to tight spreads.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- USD is the only deposit currency that is mentioned pertaining to it being the base currency for the MT4 account and payments made to KAB in any other currency will be converted at a fixed exchange rate of 1 USD/ 7.78 HKD.