JK CEMENT (BOM: 532644) Shares
ABOUT JK CEMENT
JK Cement Limited (BOM: 532644) is the second largest manufacturer of white cement in India. The company was founded in 1974 and has its headquarters in New Delhi. The company forms part of the diverse industrial conglomerate, the JK Organisation, established by Lala Kamlapat Singhania. Since its founding, the company has been catering to India’s multi-sectoral infrastructure needs.
JK Cement Limited produces about 600,000 tonnes of white cement annually. Its wall-putty operations yield approximately 700,000 tonnes annually. The company was the first in the industry to install a waste-heat recovery plant in 1987. It is situated in Bamania, Rajasthan. Today, the company boasts a collective captive-power generation capacity of more than 140.7 MWs.
The company initiated its first global expansion in the free-trade zone in Fujairah, UAE, by setting up a green-field dual-process white/grey cement plant. The latter caters to the GCC and African markets.
JK Cement Limited’s subsidiaries include Nihon Nirmaan Limited, JK Cement Works (Fujairah), Jaykaycem (Central) Limited, Jaykaycem Limited and Jaykaycem Limited, amongst others. The company employs approximately 3 000 people across its operations.
ABOUT JK CEMENT
JK Cement Limited manufactures cement and cement products. The company’s extensive products portfolio comprises grey cement, white cement and wall putty.
- Its grey cement range includes ordinary Portland cement (OPC), Portland Pozzolana cement (PPC) and Portland slag cement. White cement products comprise JK White Cement, JK Waterproof, JK Wall Putty and JK Primaxx. These brands are used for architectural and decorative purposes.
- JK Wall Putty, a white cement-based fine powder, provides a base for cement-plastered walls and ceilings, whilst JK Waterproof – a water-repellent powder – prevents water from seeping through the pores and capillaries of concrete. JK Primaxx is used for interiors and exteriors. The company’s grey cement manufacturing plants are located in Karnataka and Rajasthan. Its white cement and putty plants are located in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
VISION & VALUES OF JK CEMENT
JK Cement Limited values its exceptional workforce and strong stakeholder relationships.
- The company is committed to the highest standards of productivity and performance that drives growth and add superior value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- Its business ethos is deeply rooted in its core values that define its company culture. These values include integrity, stellar service-delivery, trust, care, inspiration and honouring commitments.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF JK CEMENT
JK Cement Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The company’s shares trade under the stock symbol BOM: 532644, in the Business Sector: Cement. It is also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under JKCEMENT code.
- For fiscal 2019, the company recorded total revenue from operations of ₹ 4,919.19 crores, EBITDA of ₹ 810.12 crores and profit after tax of ₹ 324.90 crores. Buying company stock is therefore encouraged.
- Its strong market performance makes buying or selling company shares an attractive prospect for investors, as they can expect solid dividends and returns on their investments.
LATEST NEWS JK CEMENT
Buy JK CEMENT stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase JK CEMENT Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy JK CEMENT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN JK CEMENT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE JK CEMENT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of JK CEMENT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy JK CEMENT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?