JFE HOLDINGS (TYO: 5411) Shares
ABOUT JFE HOLDINGS
JFE Holdings, Inc is a corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with over 61 000 employees.
It was founded in 2002 by the merger of NKK and Kawasaki Steel Corporation and owns JFE Steel, JFE Engineering and Japan Marine United. JFE’s main business is steel production. It is also involved in engineering, ship building, real-estate redevelopment, and LSI business.
The company operates several overseas subsidiaries, including California Steel Industries in the United States, Fujian Sino-Japan Metal in China, and Minas da Serra Geral in Brazil.
By 2003 the following operating companies were established: JFE Steel Corporation, JFE Shoji Trade Corporation, JFE Engineering Corporation, Universal Shipbuilding, JFE Urban Development Corporation, Kawasaki Microelectronics, Inc, and JFE R&D Corporation.
OVERVIEW OF JFE HOLDINGS
JFE Holdings, Inc is a Japan-based company involved in the planning of business strategy, the management of business and risk, as well as the presentation of group investor information.
- The steel division is involved in the manufacture and sale of steel products, processed steel products and raw materials, as well as the delivery, facility maintenance and construction businesses.
- The engineering division is involved in the engineering construction business related to energy, urban environment, recycling, steel structure and industrial machinery.
The trading division provides steel products, welding materials, iron powder, steel processing products, steel raw materials and equipment, non-ferrous metal products and food, among others.
VISION & VALUES OF JFE HOLDINGS
JFE Holdings Inc’s vision is contributing to society with the world’s most innovative technology. Its corporate values are challenging spirit, flexibility and sincerity.
- JFE Holding, Inc commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF JFE HOLDINGS
JFE Holdings, Inc’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO 5411.
- JFE Holdings, Inc lists in the Business Sector: Iron and Steel and Mining and Metals. For the first half of the 2019 financial year the company reports revenue of 1 871 292 million yen compared to 1 892 366 million yen in 2018. Business profit is 49 063 million yen and profit before tax 42 782 million yen. Basic earnings per share are 55.46 yen and interim dividends per share will pay out 20.00 yen. Total assets is 4 830 328 million yen.
- Due to JFE Holding, Inc’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2020 and in future
LATEST NEWS JFE HOLDINGS
Buy JFE HOLDINGS stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase JFE HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy JFE HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN JFE HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE JFE HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of JFE HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy JFE HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?