Japan Post Bank
JAPAN POST BANK (TYO: 7182) Shares
ABOUT JAPAN POST BANK
? Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. (TYO7182) is a Japanese bank that is part of the Japan Post Holdings group, with its headquarters in Tokyo.
? Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. provides general banking services and other financial services to individuals and businesses. Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. is one of only two banks to have branches in every region in Japan, the other being Mizuho Bank.
? Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. was established on 1 September 2006 as part of the reorganisation of Japan Post into Japan Post Holdings. It was formerly known as Yucho Co, Ltd. and changed its name to Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. in 2007.
? Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. joined the Japanese Bankers Association payment processing network in January 2009 and became a full member in October 2011.
OVERVIEW OF JAPAN POST BANK
Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. has almost 13 000 full time employees and provides various banking products and services to retail and corporate clients in Japan and internationally. The company offers liquid deposits, transfer deposits, savings deposits, fixed-term deposits and other, as well as negotiable certificates of deposit.
- Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. provides loans secured by deposits, secured by Japanese government bonds, credit card loans, loans to government authorities, syndicated loans and corporate loans.
- In addition, the company offers securities investment products, domestic and foreign exchange services, Japanese government bonds, investment trust products, and insurance products. It operates through at least 29 837 ATMs and 23 944 branches.
VISION & VALUES OF JAPAN POST BANK
Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. aims to become the most accessible and trustworthy bank in Japan, guided by the needs and expectations of its customers. Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. values trusted relationships with customers, markets, shareholders, and employees.
- They work to improve management and business operations in response to requests from customers and changes in the business environment and pursue improvements in speed and efficiency of business operations in order to provide customer-oriented financial instruments and services.
- Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd. commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF JAPAN POST BANK
Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd.’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO7182 and ISIN Number JP3946750001 listed in the Business Sector: Banking; Financial Services.
Highlights of Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd.’s recent performance includes Q3 2019 revenue of 444,575.00 million JPY, net income of 67,054.00 million JPY and profit margin of 18.73%. Total assets were 213,129.12 billion JPY, total liabilities 201,468.92 billion JPY and debt to assets 7.94%. Financial year 2019 showed revenue of 1,820.56 billion JPY, net income of 266.19 billion JPY and profit margin of 18.07%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 37.26 Billion USD and 4071.00 Billion JPY.
- Due to Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd.’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2020 and in future.
LATEST NEWS JAPAN POST BANK
Buy JAPAN POST BANK stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase JAPAN POST BANK Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy JAPAN POST BANK Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN JAPAN POST BANK STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE JAPAN POST BANK STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of JAPAN POST BANK stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy JAPAN POST BANK stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?