INVOCARE (IVC) Shares
InvoCare Limited is an Australian public company with funeral interests. It operates in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
The company is the largest private provider of funeral homes, cemeteries and crematoria in the Asia-Pacific. InvoCare employs about 1 800 people worldwide and has its headquarters in Sydney.
InvoCare Limited started in 2001 as part of a divestment by Service Corporation International. It sold an 80% part of its Australian funeral segment to a consortium led by Macquarie Bank.
The company owns and operates various funeral service brands in Australia and New Zealand and operates over 270 funeral homes and 16 cemeteries and crematoria in its network.
Through its ‘Protect & Grow’ investment plan, the company is continuously reviewing acquisition opportunities in its core and new regional markets. This enables it to provide the right brands in locations in order to position the business for long-term sustainable growth.
OVERVIEW OF INVOCARE
- InvoCare Limited provides services in the funeral industry. The company operates funeral homes, cemeteries and crematoria in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. It has smaller operations in Hong Kong and the United States. Its division include Australian-, Singapore-, New Zealand- and other operations.
- Its national and regional funeral brands in Australia include Guardian Funerals, White Lady Funerals, Simplicity Funerals and Liberty Funerals.
- It has about 20 funeral home brands in New Zealand, which include Simplicity Funerals, Academy Funeral Services, Beth Shan Funerals and Resthaven Funerals.
- It has two funeral home brands in Singapore, namely Singapore Casket and Simplicity Casket.
- Its cemeteries and crematoria include Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Castlebrook Memorial Park, Lakeside Memorial Park, Lake Macquarie Memorial Park, Newcastle Memorial Park, Tweed Heads Memorial Gardens and Pinegrove Memorial Park.
VISION & VALUES OF INVOCARE
- InvoCare Limited’s vision it to be known worldwide as the people who excel in celebrating, honoring and memorializing a loved one. Its mission is to support its clients, their family and friends, in this most sorrowful time in their lives.
- The company does this by being compassionate, exceeding expectation and delivering an outstanding service. It is passionate about the service it provides and takes great care and pride in what it does.
- It has a team of compassionate people that is always genuine in their care, building trust with customers, suppliers and communities. Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF INVOCARE
- InvoCare Limited trades on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and lists under the stock symbol IVC. The company forms part of the ASX 100.
- The 2019, half-year results shows a positive increase on sales and margins on PCP, which combines to deliver an operating EBITDA of US Dollar 62.8m, a growth of 16.9%.
- Underlying earnings after tax increases by 8.6%. Operating sales revenue is US Dollar 241.5m up 7.0%. The board announces a fully franked interim dividend of 17.5 cents per share.
- Basic earnings per share is 36.5 cents, up 91.1%.
Buy INVOCARE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase INVOCARE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy INVOCARE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN INVOCARE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE INVOCARE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of INVOCARE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy INVOCARE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?