Yes, InterTrader Demo Account offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. InterTrader Demo Account practices forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
Finding a reputable list about InterTrader demo account local or worldwide can be a difficult process, especially finding a complete list from a trustworthy reputable source.
Below is an in-depth Demo Account review regarding this regulated Forex company, which will assist traders to make an informed decision when it comes to using this broker’s platform and their trading interface.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with InterTrader traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the InterTrader website and select the banner labeled ‘Try free demo’.
- Traders will be redirected to a page where they will be offered a choice to sign up for a demo account through MetaTrader 4, the broker’s proprietary trading platform.
- When selecting the option to continue with MetaTrader 4, traders instantly be redirected to a demo account platform where they are free to explore the broker’s offering and/or to practice trading, test strategies, and more.
- Once traders have submitted their details, they will receive an email at the address that they provided. The email will contain the trader’s demo account number, automatically generated password, and server.
- Also contained in the email is an embedded link to activate the trader’s personal area. This also provides traders with the option to change their passwords.
To make use of the demo account, traders must download the trading platform and log into their account through the platform by using the details provided.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what InterTrader has to offer.
Demo Account Features
InterTrader demo account mimics a live trading account. Traders have access to the same functions, features, and options that they normally would on a live trading account.
The only exception is that the demo account is risk-free as traders make use of virtual funds to conduct their trading. Due to this, traders cannot withdraw any profits which are made on the demo account.
When making use of the proprietary platform traders will have access to the various functions, tools, features, and more, which are offered by these trading platforms.
Pros and Cons
|✔️ PROS||❌ CONS|
|Demo account sign-up fully digital||Demo account expires after 30 days|
|Sign-up completed in minutes|
|The proprietary trading platform is web-based|
You might also like: InterTrader Minimum Deposit
You might also like: InterTrader Sign up Bonus
You might also like: InterTrader Fees and Spreads
You might also like: InterTrader Account types
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account offers the use of virtual funds instead of actual capital. This allows for risk-free trading as well as exploring both the broker’s offer and the trading platform.
A demo account can be used for a variety of reasons including practice trading, testing trading strategies, exploring platforms and offers, and more.
Does InterTrader offer a demo account?
For how long is the demo account valid?
Which live trading accounts does InterTrader offer?
Spread betting and CFD type of accounts.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
USD/ GBP/ EUR.