House of Borse Demo Account
How to set up a House of Borse Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with House of Borse, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the House of Börse website and click on the ‘Demo Account’ banner on the homepage.
- This will redirect the trader to an online application where they are required to provide their First and Last name, email address, country of residence, mobile phone number and virtual deposit amount.
- After completing this, the trader can click on ‘Start now’ to be redirected to their MT4 Forex Demo account.
- Before being able to make use of the demo account, traders will have to check their email for a verification link to verify their email address.
- The link will redirect the trader to the demo account page where they will receive their login ID and password, which will have been automatically generated.
- Traders can use the trading platforms offered by House of Börse to log in and access their demo account to commence trading in a risk free environment using the virtual deposit amount that they chose.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what House of Börse has to offer.
House of Borse Demo Account Features
The House of Börse demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on House of Börse’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their House of Börse demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Quick and hassle-free sign up process|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does House of Borse offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with House of Borse?
Which live trading accounts does House of Borse offer?
- Silver Trader – less than 100 million traded per month with $4 commissions per side, per $100k traded.
- Gold Trader – up to 1 yard traded per month with $3.5 commissions per side, per $100k traded.
- Platinum Trader – more than 1 yard traded per month with $3 commissions per side, per $100k traded.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- EUR, and