HOLOGIC (HOLX) Stocks
Hologic, Inc. develops, manufactures and supplies medical products and technology for the healthcare and beauty needs of women. The company operates through four divisions.
The company’s Medical Aesthetics division offers safe medical aesthetic solutions that promotes health and have a lasting effect. The Breast and Skeletal Health Solutions division provides more accurate results and can save lives through early detection and intervention. Hologic’s Diagnostic Solutions division offers better treatment and stronger results with its scientific precision.
The company’s Gynecologic Surgical Solutions division provides the opportunity to overcome gynecologic conditions.
Hologic, Inc. is a leading innovator. The company assists healthcare professionals around the globe to treat patients with accuracy and assurance. Its product portfolio includes ground-breaking technology that achieves extraordinary clinical outcomes, providing an opportunity to detect and treat illnesses sooner and more efficiently. The company is driven by science and commitment to change lives.
Hologic, Inc.’s history dates back to its founding in 1985. The company is incorporated in January 1990 and it buys several healthcare businesses to expand its portfolio. The company’s headquarters is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts and employs more than 6 200 people.
You might also like: HESS STOCKS
VISION & VALUES OF HOLOGIC
- Hologic, Inc.is a proud company and conducts business with high standards and respect. The company aims to provide early and accurate results in order to minimize doubt and boost the confidence of its patients.
- The company is committed to have a positive impact on the world around it – economically, socially and environmentally. Hologic promotes responsible practices in itself, among suppliers and in the communities from which it operates.
- Products are made as environmentally friendly as possible and manufactured to recycle and reuse. The company is committed to energy efficient practices to save costs, improve operational performance and to minimize its environmental footprint and greenhouse emissions.
- Hologic, Inc. contributes to organizations that share the same values and commitment to health. The company encourages science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education. Underprivileged people who are interested in science, technology, engineering and mathematic careers are supported.The company also supports organizations that provide life-saving care to women.
- Hologic, Inc. receives regular awards. In 2017 it is appointed the Corporate Impact Award for innovation and impact in the fight against breast cancer. The same year Forbes Magazine awards the company 276th out of 300 of America’s Best Midsize Employers.
- For the Hologic Wellness Plan the company is named on the Healthiest Employers in America list. Frost and Sullivan awards Hologic with its Manufacturing Leadership Award for global manufacturing and shaping the future.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF HOLOGIC
- Hologic, Inc.trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “HOLX”.
- Analysis data for the company’s quarterly period ending June 29, 2019 report a revenue of $852.4 million. Gross profit for the reported period is $444.8 million. Total assets are $6,522.4 million.
- The forecast for Hologic, Inc. predicts positive earnings. Potential investors can buy shares at a good price.
You might also like: MATTEL STOCKS
LATEST NEWS HOLOGIC
Buy HOLOGIC stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase HOLOGIC Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy HOLOGIC Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN HOLOGIC STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE HOLOGIC STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of HOLOGIC stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy HOLOGIC stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : MASCO STOCKS