GODREJ PROPERTIES (BOM: 533150) Shares
ABOUT GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties Limited is a real estate company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Established in 1990 by Adj Godrej as a subsidiary of Godrej Industries Ltd.
Godrej Properties Limited started out as Sea Breeze Constructions and Investments Private Limited in 1985. The name changed in 1990 to Godrej Properties and Investments Private Limited.
Then it became Godrej Properties and Investments Limited and finally, Godrej Properties Limited in 2004.
OVERVIEW OF GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties Limited is a real estate company.
The company is involved in construction and real estate development. It focuses on developing residential, commercial and township projects.
- The Company’s residential projects include Godrej Vihaa, Mumbai; Godrej Prime, Mumbai; Godrej Avenues, Bengaluru; Godrej Sky, Mumbai; Godrej Azure, Chennai; Godrej Prana, Pune; Godrej Central, Mumbai; Godrej Icon, Gurgaon; Godrej Garden City, Ahmedabad; Godrej Gold County, Bengaluru; Godrej Palm Grove, Chennai; Godrej Frontier, Gurgaon; Godrej Summit, Gurgaon; Godrej Platinum, Kolkata; Godrej Alpine, Mangalore; Godrej Platinum, Mumbai; Godrej Serenity, Mumbai; Godrej Anandam, Nagpur, and Godrej Horizon, Pune. The commercial projects include The Trees, Mumbai; Godrej Eternia, Chandigarh; Godrej Waterside, Kolkata, and Godrej BKC, Mumbai.
VISION & VALUES OF GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties Limited brings the Godrej Group’s philosophy of innovation, sustainability, and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 122–year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology.
- Godrej Properties Limited aspire to be the nation’s leading and most trusted Real Estate Company. It strives to deliver superior value to all stakeholders through extraordinary and imaginative spaces and service created out of deep customer focus and insight.
- Godrej Properties Limited commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GODREJ PROPERTIES
Godrej Properties Limited’s shares trade on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under stock symbol BOM: 533150. Godrej Properties Limited also lists on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under the GODREJPROP code.
For the 2019 financial year, the company reports a total income increase of 57% to INR 3 236 crore from INR 2 066 crore. EBITDA increases by 111% to INR 597 crore from INR 283 crore. Net profit increases by 191% to INR 253 crore from INR 87 crore.
Due to Godrej Properties Limited’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS GODREJ PROPERTIES
Buy GODREJ PROPERTIES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase GODREJ PROPERTIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy GODREJ PROPERTIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN GODREJ PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE GODREJ PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of GODREJ PROPERTIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy GODREJ PROPERTIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?