GODREJ AGROVET (BOM: 540743) Shares
ABOUT GODREJ AGROVET
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL) (BOM: 540743) is an Indian agribusiness and animal-feed company that was founded in 1991. It is based in Mumbai and its parent organization is Godrej Industries Limited. The company leads its industry in poultry processing, agricultural inputs, animal feeds and oil-palm plantations.
The animal-feed business in India is one of the country’s largest industries. It produces over a million tons of feed and nutrition products for livestock and aquacultures annually. In 2013, the company opened the biggest automated manufacturing plant for broiler- and layer feed in India. With a capacity of 30,000MT/month, it caters to the poultry feed market in North India. More automated plants are also planned in Kharagpur, Baramati, Bangalore and Erode.
Godrej Agrovet Limited operates through a host of subsidiaries. These include Astec Lifesciences, Godrej Tyson Foods Limited, Maxximilk Limited, Godvet Agrochem Limited, Golden Feed Products Limited and Creamline Dairy Products Limited, amongst others.
Today, the company employs about 28 000 people across its operations.
OVERVIEW OF GODREJ AGROVET
Godrej Agrovet Limited focuses on the production of animal feed and agrochemicals. It also owns oil-palm plantations. The company strives to improve the productivity of Indian farmers by offering cutting-edge products and services that increase livestock- and crop yields. Segments include Animal Feed, Crop Protection, Oil Palm, Dairy and Poultry, and Processed Foods.
The company also supplies the Dripzyme drip-irrigation system. Dripzyme assists in the growth of additional branches and fruit buds in agriculture. It enables a root system that gives plants more access to nutrients and water in the soil, enhancing the nutritional value of the yield in the process.
- Godrej Agrovet Limited is also one of the leading oil-palm developers in India. It owns more than 55 000 hectares of oil-palm trees in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Timil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra, Mizoram and Orissa. The company partners with farmers in the oil-palm industry. It has also recently commissioned a mill in Mizoram.
VIDION & VALUES OF GODREJ AGROVET
Godrej Agrovet Limited prides itself on its diversification. It is passionate about assisting Indian farmers to reach maximum productivity by providing them with innovative products and services.
- The company appreciates its competent workforce and works hard to foster an inspiring workplace in which creativity reign supreme. It cares about people and takes its social responsibility seriously by literally and figuratively ploughing back into its communities.
- This people-centred business ethos assures shareholders who purchase company shares of optimum value. It also fosters trust amongst all stakeholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GODREJ AGROVET
Godrej Agrovet Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the under the stock symbol BOM: 540743. It is listed in the Business Sector: Agricultural Products. It is also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under the GODREYJAGRO code.
- Godrej AgroveT Limited continuously delivers a strong performance in the market. For the financial year that ended March 2019, the company recorded net sales turnover of ₹ 4.286.41 crores and total income of ₹ 4,344.60 crores. EBITDA was ₹ 388.10 crores and operating profit 329.91 crores.
- Its strong performance is encouraging for shareholders who buy or sell company shares, as they can expect solid dividends on their investments.
LATEST NEWS GODREJ AGROVET
Buy GODREJ AGROVET stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase GODREJ AGROVET Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy GODREJ AGROVET Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN GODREJ AGROVET STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE GODREJ AGROVET STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of GODREJ AGROVET stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy GODREJ AGROVET stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?