GLOBANT S.A. (GLOB) Stocks
ABOUT GLOBANT S.A.
? Globant S.A. is a technology services company. Its portfolio includes state-of-the-art technologies to provide app evolution, platform integration, data architecture, fast prototyping, hardware integration and industrial design services to leading companies such as LinkedIn, Coca Cola, Google and BBVA, just to name a few.
? The company’s services are offered in 17 countries, including Peru, Spain, Chile, Mexico, Belarus, the United Kingdom, the United States, Romania and India.
? It is recognized in 2016 and 2017 by IDC MarketScape as a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services. Globant also delivers business case studies at MIT, Stanford and Harvard.
? Globant S.A. has approximately 9 200 employees and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
HISTORY OF GLOBANT S.A.
- The company is founded in 2003 and starts operations with its own funding Buenos Aires, Argentina. In 2005 the company’s second center is opened in Buenos Aires. A year later another development center is opened in Tandil, Argentina.
- Globant S.A. is recognized in 2007 by Global Services Magazine as the Top Emerging Global Services Provider. The same years it opens offices in La Plata, Argentina. The company also expands its portfolio into the United States. Globant and a voice over internet protocol company, BGH, founds Fonalix.
- In 2008 the company buys a software company from Argentina, Accendra. This creates the opportunity to expand to Chile and Colombia and adds 100 employees to its portfolio. It also buys a security & infrastructure management company from Argentina named Openware.
- By now the company has 1 000 employees.
- In 2010 Globant is awarded with Cloud and Infrastructure Category AlwaysON 250 award for its innovative technology.
- The company is reorganized in 8 studios – Big Data, Creative & Social, Consumer Experience, Gaming, Enterprise Consumerization, Mobile, Creative & Social as well as Quality Engineering.
- A mobile solutions developer from San Francisco, Nextive, is purchased in 2011.
- Numerous more companies are purchased during the next few years and Globant expands to Europe, India and several other countries.
VISION & VALUES OF GLOBANT S.A.
- Globant S.A. operates sustainably and responsibly – financially, environmentally and socially.
- The company’s vision is to provide a better future for communities, customers, shareholders and employees. Its highly trained professionals serve customers with quality products and services at an affordable price. The company minimizes its environmental footprint and manages natural resources responsibly.
- Business is conducted with honesty and high ethical standards while creating new opportunities to be a better, sustainable company.
- Programs are followed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and conserve water and electricity.
- The company also invests in community development such as education.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GLOBANT S.A.
- Globant S.A. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “GLOB”.
- Data analysis for the company’s second quarter for 2019 reports revenues of US Dollar 157.5 million, an increase of 23.2 percent.
- Gross profit margin shows an increase of 38.5 percent. Profit from operations margin is 12.3 percent. Non adjusted gross profit margin is 40.2 percent.
- Diluted EPS is US Dollar 0.36 and non-adjusted diluted EPS is US Dollar 0.53.