GENPACT (G) Stocks
? Genpact Limited delivers professional services for business transformation using data and analytics. The company’s portfolio offers financing and accounting, invoice processing, collections, business performance reporting, risk and compliance, forecasts as well as procurement and supply chain solutions.
It serves a wide variety of markets, including chemicals, consumer goods, commercial and consumer banking, hospitality, energy, industrial manufacturing, life science and healthcare in North and Latin America, Europe, Asia and India. Genpact serves several Fortune 500 companies.
Genpact Limited employs approximately 90 000 people in more than 30 countries. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York.
HISTORY OF GENPACT
- General Electric creates Genpact as one of its divisions in 1997. During the next eight years it handles General Electric’s manufacturing businesses as well as its financial services. Genpact becomes an independent company in 2005.
- It starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 2007.
- During the next few years the company’s revenue increases from US Dollar 823 million to US Dollar 2.57 billion in 2016. The same year the company buys Endeavour Software Technologies, which expands the company’s mobility software portfolio.
- In 2017 it presents its artificial intelligence platform, Genpact Cora and it buys TandemSeven. It also purchases OnSource, an Inspection-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider.
- In 2018 agrees to buy a supply chain management company in Europe and the United States, named Barkawi Management Consultants, from Barkawi group.
VISION & VALUES OF GENPACT
- Genpact Limited operates responsibly and values its shareholders, customers, employees and communities. The company conducts business with integrity and ethical standards and aims to provide high earnings to its shareholders. Customers are served by highly trained employees that offers quality and accurate services at an affordable price.
- Genpact Limited takes its Corporate Social Responsibility very serious and has Corporate Social Responsibility teams across 18 countries. These teams consist of almost 45 000 volunteers in total and together they deliver more than 92 000 volunteer hours annually. Financial contributions are also made.
- Its focus lies by the education and training to the less fortunate members of the communities from which it serves, women empowerment and several organizations such as Women in Need (WIN) shelters, Make a Wish Foundation, Hope and Homes for Children, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, United Way and Rise Against Hunger, just to name a few.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GENPACT
- Genpact Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “G”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports net revenues of US Dollar 728,561 thousand. Total assets are US Dollar 3,529,445 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 368,396 thousand. Gross profit is US Dollar 265,663 thousand and net income is US Dollar 64,574 thousand. Dividends paid are US Dollar 28,648 thousand.