GAIN Capital Stocks
GAIN CAPITAL (GCAP) Stocks
ABOUT GAIN CAPITAL
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. is a derivatives and commodity trading company. Its portfolio includes City Index, CFD and FX brands as well as Forex.com. The company’s futures group provides access to more than 30 global exchanges. GAIN’s services are offered to more than 140 000 retail traders.
GAIN also uses its technology solutions to assist professional traders, hedge funds, brokers and banks to trade on more than 12 500 global exchange markets. The company’s operations stretches across 180 countries in the United States, Poland, Dubai, the United Kingdom, Shanghai, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore.
The company and its subsidiaries are regulated in jurisdictions around the globe, including Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Financial Conduct Authority, Australian Securities and Investment Commission, Monetary Authority of Singapore and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. has approximately 800 employees and is headquartered in Bedminster, New Jersey, United States.
HISTORY OF GAIN CAPITAL
- In 1999 GAIN Capital is founded in Bedminster, New Jersey. The company is one of the first to offer traders with online trading options in foreign markets at a low price. GAIN has its initial public offering in 2010 and starts trading as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2014 the company buys its United Kingdom competitor, City Index, for a price of $ 118 million. This expands its Forex business greatly in the United Kingdom.
- In 2017 Gain buys FXCM’s United States client base for a purchase price of $ 500 per account that would trade within 76 days and $ 250 for each account that would trade after, totaling at $ 7.2 million.
VISION & VALUES OF GAIN CAPITAL
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc.’s goal is to provide its shareholders and customers around the globe with high earnings and value. The company adheres to the highest standards if disclosure and corporate governance. It values integrity, trust and ethical morals.
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. has won numerous awards and recognition’s during the years. In 2015 the company is listed as one of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. The same year it is named Best Spread Betting Provider by Shares Magazine’s readers.
- It also receives several United Kingdom Online Personal Wealth Awards and City Index was voted Best Education/Resources Provider as well as Best Forex Platform.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF GAIN CAPITAL
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “GCAP”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports a net revenue of $ 75,507 thousand. Total assets are $ 1,303,771 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 208,474 thousand. Dividends are $ 2,224 thousand, $ 0.06 per share.