Yes, FXGlory Demo Account offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. FXGlory Demo Account practices forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
Finding a reputable list of FXGlory demo account local or worldwide can be a difficult process, especially finding a complete list from a trustworthy reputable source.
Below is an in-depth Demo Account review regarding this regulated Forex company, which will assist traders to make an informed decision when it comes to using this broker’s platform and their trading interface.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with FXGlory, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the FXGlory website and click on the banner labeled ‘Open a Demo Account’.
- Traders will be redirected to a page where they will be offered information on what a demo account is as well as the advantages of opening a demo account.
- Traders then need to download the MetaTrader 4 platform before opening a demo account.
- Traders will be instantly redirected to a demo account platform where they are free to explore the broker’s offering and/or to practice trading, test strategies, and more.
- Once traders have submitted their details, they will receive an email at the address that they provided. The email will contain the trader’s demo account number, automatically generated password, and server.
- Also contained in the email is an embedded link to activate the trader’s personal area. This also provides traders with the option to change their passwords.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders with the opportunity to explore what FXGlory has to offer.
FXGlory Demo Account Features
FXGlory’s demo account mimics a live trading account. Traders have access to the same functions, features, and options that they normally would on a live trading account.
The only exception is that the demo account is risk-free as traders make use of virtual funds to conduct their trading. Due to this, traders cannot withdraw any profits which are made on the demo account.
When making use of the MetaTrader 4 platform, traders will have access to the various functions, tools, features, and more, which is offered by these trading platforms.
The demo account is valid for a period of 60 days.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account sign-up fully digital|
|Sign-up completed in minutes|
|Demo account only expires after 60 days|
|MetaTrader 4 offered|
You might also like: FXGlory Minimum Deposit
You might also like: FXGlory Sign up Bonus
You might also like: FXGlory Fees and Spreads
You might also like: FXGlory Account types
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account offers the use of virtual funds instead of actual capital. This allows for risk-free trading as well as exploring both the broker’s offer and the trading platform.
A demo account can be used for a variety of reasons including practice trading, testing trading strategies, exploring platforms and offers, and more.
Does FXGlory offer a demo account?
For how long is the demo account valid?
Which live trading accounts does FXGlory offer?
FXGlory offers a Standard, Prime, VIP, and CIP live account and all these account types are also available for Muslim Traders.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?