FXCC Demo Account
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a FXCC demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the FXCC website and select ‘Register’ in the top right corner.
- A new page will open with an online digital application form and the trader can adjust/click on the slider at the top of the form to ‘Demo’ to open a demo account.
- The trader will have to provide their First and Last name in addition with their email address in order to open the demo account. Alternatively, traders can also sign up using either their Facebook or Google credentials and following the prompts.
- As soon as the trader has clicked on ‘Open Account’, their details will be registered, and they will be redirected to a new page which confirms the account registration.
- A validation email will be sent to the email address that the trader has provided and once the email has been received, the trader can follow the link to validate their email and gain access to their demo account.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what FXCC has to offer.
FXCC Demo Account Features
The FXCC demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, which in this case is Metatrader 4, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on FXCC’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Metatrader 4 Web Trader, access will be provided from the download page the trading platform.
As soon as the trader has downloaded and installed Metatrader 4, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their FXCC demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Demo account sign up quick and hassle-free|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does FXCC offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with FXCC?
Which live trading accounts does FXCC offer?
- ECN XL Account/Islamic or Swap-Free Account – minimum deposit of $100, leverage form 1:1 to 1:300, spreads from 0.1 pips and zero commissions charged.
- ECN Standard Account – minimum deposit of $10,000, leverage from 1:1 to 1:200, spreads from 0.1 pips, commissions of 0.75 pips a side when trading Forex and $7.5 a side when trading metals
- ECN Advanced Account – minimum deposit of $100,000, leverage between 1:1 to 1:100, spreads from 0.1 pips, commissions of 0.4 pips a side when trading Forex and $4 when trading metals, energies, and indices.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- EUR, and
July 3, 2020