FUTURE RETAIL (BOM: 540064) Shares
ABOUT FUTURE RETAIL
Future Retail Limited (FRETAIL) (BOM: 540064), a part of Future Group, was first incorporated under the name Manz Wear Private Ltd. in 1987, after which it was renamed to Pantaloon Fashions (India) Limited in 1991. In 1997, Pantaloon retailed entered the modern retail industry through the launch of its first store, Pantaloons, in Kolkata followed by another three Big Bazaar stores in 2001.
2004 saw the launch of India’s first seamless mall, Central, in Bangalore by Pantaloon Retail and in 2007, Big Bazaar partnered with Futurebazaar.com to launch the most popular shopping portal in India, after which Big Bazaar crossed the 100-store mark in 2008.
In 2010, Future Value Retail Limited was formed as a specialized subsidiary specializing in value retail business through the Big Bazaar and Food Bazaar names amongst others, and in 2015, Bharti Retail joined Future Retail Limited following an approved proposed consolidation of the retail and allied businesses encompassing Heritage Food Limited, which includes a chain of 124 stores in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, along with acquisition of Travel News Services India in 2018.
Today, Future Retail Limited serves millions of customers in more than 400 cities with over 1500 stores in India, offering quality products at affordable prices.
OVERVIEW OF FUTURE RETAIL
Future Retail Limited operates in three primary segments; retail, hypermarket and supermarket, and lifestyle consumer electronics, which helps customers achieve a better quality of life daily. The retail segment provides customers with tailored store formats that adapt products and services to their desires through popular hypermarket and home solution retail formats.
- Led by Big Bazaar, Big Bazaar GEN NXT, HyperCity, Foodhall, fbb, Food Bazaar, Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh, customers are provided with a vast portfolio of products that cater for home uses, sports, apparel, food and so much more.
- The lifestyle consumer electronics segment of Future Retail Limited caters for consumers by providing national and international electronic and durables brands, catering for each customer’s unique needs.
VISION & VALUES OF FUTURE RETAIL
Future Retail Limited has a strategy that encompasses corporate social responsibility, inclusive growth and sustainability through which business is conducted.
- Through providing products and services that are not only easy to access but tailored to improve the quality of life of consumers, Future Retail Limited ensures that the needs of consumers aren’t only met but exceeded.
- Through this specific business model and approach, it adds growth and value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FUTURE RETAIL
Future Retail Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the stock symbol BOM: 540064.
- The financial results for the quarter that ended on 30 September 2019, showed that Future Retail Limited achieved a total income of Rs. 5,424.42 Crores with a Rs. 171.22 profit before tax along with operating profit before working capital changes totaling to Rs. 1,348.45.
- With the focus being on more improvements in market performance and influence in the retail industry forecasted for quarters to come, shareholders who buy or sell shares can expect solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS FUTURE RETAIL
Buy FUTURE RETAIL stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase FUTURE RETAIL Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy FUTURE RETAIL Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN FUTURE RETAIL STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE FUTURE RETAIL STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of FUTURE RETAIL stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy FUTURE RETAIL stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?