FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER (FR) Stocks
ABOUT FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER
First Majestic Silver Corp. is a silver production company.
It focuses on the exploration, purchase, development and production of mineral properties, primarily silver, throughout Mexico.
The company’s portfolio includes 6 silver production mines. These include the Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine in Sonora, the San Dimas Silver/Gold Mine in Durango, the La Encantada Silver Mine in Coahuila, the La Parrilla Silver Mine in Durango, the San Martin Silver Mine in Jalisco and the Del Toro Silver Mine in Zacatecas.
First Majestic Silver Corp. employs approximately 3 600 people and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
OVERVIEW OF FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER
First Majestic Silver Corp. is founded in 2002 by Keith Neumeyer. In June 2006 the company buys controlling stake in First Silver Reserve Inc and the remaining interest is purchased during the next three months.
This adds the San Martin silver property in central Mexico to its portfolio. In September 2006 the company buys Desmin for a price of USUS Dollar 4.75 million, adding La Encantada with its production of 800 000 ounces annually to the company’s portfolio.
In 2002 the company lists on the TSX Venture Exchange. It changes its name from First Majestic Silver Corp. to First Majestic Silver Corp. in 2006. In 2009 the company moves to the Toronto Stock Exchange and raises CAUS Dollar 25 million in its initial public offering.
A few months later it lists on the New York Stock Exchange. During this time the company buys its fourth silver project with the acquisition of Normabec Mining Resources Ltd.
Primero Mining and the San Dimas silver-gold mine in Durango, Mexico are purchased in January 2018.
VISION AND VALUES OF FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER
- First Majestic Silver Corp. values its employees, shareholders, customers and the communities from which it operates. It ensures a safe and healthy work environment for its employees.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. operates sustainably, and its vision is to generate superior returns for its shareholders.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. acts with responsibility, integrity, honesty and high ethical values.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER
- First Majestic Silver Corp. trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the TSX stock symbol FR.
- Data analysis for the company’s three months ending September 30, 2019 reports revenues of US Dollar 97.0 million. Cost of sales is US Dollar 55.0 million and total mine operating costs are US Dollar 69.2 million. Mine operating earnings are US Dollar 27.8 million. General and administrative expenses are US Dollar 6.7 million. Operating earnings are US Dollar 15.0 million.
- Net earnings for the period are US Dollar 8.6 million. Basic and diluted earnings are US Dollar 0.04 per common share. Total comprehensive income is US Dollar 8.4 million. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period are US Dollar 118.6 million.
Buy FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?