F.N.B. Corporation Stocks
F.N.B. CORPORATION (FNB) Stocks
ABOUT F.N.B. CORPORATION
F.N.B. Corporation, a diversified financial services corporation, was founded in 1864 and has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. The corporation is the holding company for its largest subsidiary, First National Bank. The corporation provides commercial banking, consumer banking, as well as insurance and wealth-management solutions through its subsidiaries.
The company’s history can be traced back to the founding of The First National Bank of West Greenville in Mercer County, Pennsylvania in 1864. The bank survived both World Wars as well as the Great Depression. By 1964, the bank’s assets totalled about US$ 2 million. Due to rapid expansion, F.N.B. Corporation was established in 1974 as a holding company for all its business entities.
The company’s national market coverage comprises a number of metropolitan areas: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cleveland, Ohio; Baltimore, Maryland; Washington, D.C., Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham and the Piedmont Triad in North Carolina. The company operates a network of approximately 380 offices. As of April 2019, the corporation had total assets of almost US$ 34 billion.
Today, the company employs approximately 4 500 people across its U.S. operations.
HISTORY OF F.N.B. CORPORATION
- F.N.B. Corporation conducts its global operations through a number of primary segments: Community Banking, Wealth Management and Insurance. The Community Banking segment offers consumer and commercial banking services such as corporate banking, small-business banking, investment real-estate financing, international banking, business credit, capital markets and lease financing.
- The Wealth Management segment provides wealth management services to individuals, corporations and retirement funds. The Insurance segment comprises a full-service insurance brokerage agency that specializes in numerous lines of commercial and personal insurance through major carriers.
- F.N.B. Corporation owns a number of subsidiaries of which the First National Bank of Pennsylvania is the largest. The latter operates 380 offices across six states. Other subsidiaries include: First National Trust Company, F.N.B. Investment Services, F.N.B. Investment Advisors, Inc. and First National Insurance Agency, to name but a few.
VISION & VALUES OF F.N.B. CORPORATION
- F.N.B. Corporation’s mission is to enable its clientele to achieve economic success and financial security by fostering mutually beneficial relationships based on trust and integrity. The company is wholly committed to creating value for its customers, partners and shareholders who purchase company shares.
- The corporation strives to be an industry leader through its dedicated team’s passion for providing stellar service. It puts a high premium on values such as integrity, honor, excellence, passion, teamwork, collaboration, innovation and creativity, to name but a few.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF F.N.B. CORPORATION
- F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “FNB”.
- The company is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
- For the first quarter 2019, the corporation reported earnings per share of $ 0.28 and operating earnings per share of $ 0.29. Total average deposits increased by US$ 1.2 billion, or 5.6%. The loan-to-deposit ratio for the quarter is 94.7% compared to 94.5%.
- Total revenue was US$ 296.0 million, an increase of 2.0%. This strong financial performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.