EVERI HOLDINGS (EVRI) Stocks
ABOUT EVERI HOLDINGS
? Everi Holdings Inc. is a provider of financial solutions and slot machines to casinos. Its portfolio includes secure transactions, protection against money laundering threats, innovative playing games, intelligence solutions as well as debit and credit card processing.
Everi Holdings processes more than US Dollar 25 billion from nearly 100 million transaction annually – more cash access transactions than any other in the industry. The company operates through Everi Intelligence and Everi Games. Everi Intelligence offers the information and tools to assist casinos with growth market shares, back up data analytics and other operations.
Everi Games offers a wide variety of high quality mechanical and video games with HD displays, surround sound systems and integrated touchscreens. It is also used in the awards-winning slot machine tournament, TournEvent, and attracts players from around the country.
Everi Holdings Inc. has approximately 900 employees and is headquartered in Spring Valley, Nevada.
HISTORY OF EVERI HOLDINGS
- In 1998 Global Cash Access is founded when First Data and BA Merchant Services (with its shares majority owned by Bank of America) merges. First Data provides more than 800 gaming properties from the assets of its gaming company, First Data Financial Services, which was purchased previously from Ceridian Corporation.
- BA Merchant Services has a 21 percent stake in the company for its US Dollar 35 million cash contribution and its gaming assets. In 2004 Global Cash Access buys shares of First Data for a price of US Dollar 435 million. M&C International now owns 95 percent share and Bank of America owns 5 percent. The same year a group of private equity firms buys a large percentage of the company from M&C International for a price of US Dollar 316 million.
- In 2005 Global Cash Access has its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange and raises US Dollar 240 million. In 2014 the company expands its portfolio into the slot machine business when it purchases Multimedia Games for a price of US Dollar 1.2 billion. In 2015 the company is renamed Everi Holdings.
VISION & VALUES OF EVERI HOLDINGS
- Everi Holdings Inc.’s mission is to be the top provider of casino entertainment and to provide its customers with a positive and memorable experience. The company values its employees which are designers, programmers, accountants, visionaries and engineers.
- The company believes that integrity, passion, innovation, transparency, quality and inspiration is key to create value and success.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EVERI HOLDINGS
- Everi Holdings Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “EVRI”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total revenues of US Dollar 129,706 thousand. Games total revenues are US Dollar 69,379 thousand. Operating income is US Dollar 24,879 thousand and net income is US Dollar 5,486 thousand. Total assets are US Dollar 1,596,303 thousand.