FCA, JSC, DMCC, SCA, CMA
Yes, Equiti Demo Account offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. Equiti Demo Account practices forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
How to set up an Equiti Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a Equiti Demo Account traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Equiti website and select the banner ‘Open a Free Demo Account’.
- A window prompt will pop up and the trader will have to complete the online form by providing their First and Last name, selecting their Country of residence, providing their email address and telephone number.
- Besides, the trader will have to select the currency of their demo account and select whether they would like to receive marketing communication.
- When the trader has completed the form, they can click on ‘Submit’.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page that will inform them of the creating of their demo account and they will be provided with their sign-in information except for the user’s password, which is emailed to them.
- As soon as the trader has viewed this information, they can click the ‘Access MyEquiti’ banner.
- After clicking the banner, the trader will be taken to their MyEquiti client portal where they will be able to view their demo account and where they will find the download link for MetaTrader 4 Desktop.
- After downloading and installing the trading platform, the trader can use the song in the information they received from Equity to access their demo account through the trading platform.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk-free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what Equiti has to offer.
FCA, JSC, DMCC, SCA, CMA
Equiti Demo Account Features
The Equiti demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Equiti’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their Equiti demo account.
Pros and Cons
|✔️ PROS||❌ CONS|
|Demo account sign up fully digital||None noted|
|Quick and hassle-free sign-up procedure|
|Mimics a live account accurately and efficiently|
|Access to all functions and features as with a live account|
|Adequate amount of virtual money provided|
You might also like: Equiti Minimum Deposit
You might also like: Equiti Sign up Bonus
You might also like: Equiti Fees and Spreads
You might also like: Equiti Account types
You might also like: Equiti Islamic Account
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk-free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Equiti offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Equiti?
Which live trading accounts does Equiti offer?
- Executive Account – minimum deposit of US Dollar 500 and spreads that start from 1.6 pips, leverage up to 1:500 for Forex, 1:200 for CFDs, 1:20 for equities, and no commissions charged on trades.
- Premiere Account – minimum deposit of US Dollar 20,000, spreads that start from 0.2 pips, leverage of 1:500 for Forex, 1:200 for CFDs, 1:20 for equities along with commissions of US Dollar 7 on 1 standard lot round on precious metals and US Dollar 7 per USD million.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
Traders should take note that different deposit methods support different deposit currencies.