ENOVA (ENVA) Stocks
? Enova International, Inc. is an online financial services provider. The company offers its services to small businesses and non-prime consumers. It portfolio includes well-known, trusted brands such as Pounds to Pocket, CashNetUSA, QuickQuid, On Stride Financial, Simplic as well as NetCredit.
The Business Backer and Headway Capital brands offer services to small businesses. With the company’s Enova Decisions brand, real-time predictive analytics are provided to its customers.
Enova International, Inc. has approximately 1 300 employees serving its 5 million customers across the United States, Brazil and the United Kingdom.
HISTORY OF ENOVA
- In 2003 Albert and Alexander Goldstein start testing online consumer lending with Check Giant, LLC. The company’s name changes to CashNetUSA in 2004. It soon grows and within a year it offers payday loan services in 10 states.
- In 2006 Cash America International, Inc. buys CashNetUSA. It is now a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America.
- By 2007 the company has provided its customers with approximately 3 million loans. It launches an online payday company, QuickQuid, in the United Kingdom.
- In 2009 it launches DollarsDirect and QuickQuid in Australia and Canada and it becomes Enova Financial. The next year Enova Financial is nominated as a Stevie Award for Exceptional Customer Service. The company founds Pounds to Pocket, an installment loan company in the United Kingdom.
- Enova Financial is renamed Enova International, Inc. in 2011. In 2012 it launches an installment lending brand, NetCredit, in the United States. During 2013 Enova wins a Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT and is listed on Brill Street’s Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago for the second time. The company is also ranked 3rd in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago’s Top Employer.
- In 2014 Enova starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange as an independent public company. It buys The Business Backer in 2015, a business financing company from Cincinnati. The company also launches its real-time analytics service, Enova Decisions.
- In 2016 Enova is the top lender by market share in the United Kingdom. The company reports a year-over-year book growth of 29 percent. By 2017 its assets balance sheet exceeds the US Dollar 1 billion mark.
- The company has now served more than 5 million customers. By 2018 Enova’s revenue exceeds US Dollar 1 billion.
VISION & VALUES OF ENOVA
- Enova International, Inc. values its employees, customers, shareholders and communities. Business is conducted with high moral standards and shareholders receive long term value. The company contributes organizations that support education, children and youth.
- The company’s employees are offered one paid day to volunteer annually. Enova matches employee donations. Organizations that profit from Enova and its employees are Big Brothers and Sisters, One Million Degrees, Chicago Cares, Children’s Research Fund, a Safe Haven.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ENOVA
- Enova International, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “ENVA”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports a revenue of US Dollar 285,700 thousand. Total assets are US Dollar 1,383,467 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 65,503 thousand. Gross profit is US Dollar 147,403 thousand and total expenses are US Dollar 97,133 thousand.
- Net income in the reported period is US Dollar 25,063 thousand. Shares can be purchased now at a decent price.