ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES (BOM: 540153) Shares
ABOUT ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Endurance Technologies Limited (ENDURANCE) (BOM: 540153) is an automotive component manufacturing company based in India that was founded under the name Endurance Suspension Systems (India) Private Company in 1999. In 2016, the name was changed to Endurance Technologies Limited.
In 2004, the production of disc brake assemblies started at Aurangabad and in 2007, there was an amalgamation between AECPL and Endurance Technologies Limited along with the acquisition of Endurance Amann through Endurance Holding GmbH in Germany in the same year.
Endurance Overseas was incorporated in 2008 and in the following year there was a joint venture with Magneti Marelli SpA, Italy. 51% of Endurance Fondalmec’s shareholding was acquired by Endurance overseas and in the following year, the remaining 49% was acquired. Endurance Engineering was incorporated in 2014 by Endurance Overseas for the engineering of plastic components followed by Grana Srl’s assets and liabilities being acquired by Endurance Engineering in 2015.
Today, Endurance Technologies Limited is one of the leading companies in India that specializes in automotive component manufacturing.
OVERVIEW OF ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Endurance Technologies Limited has products and services that range from raw and machined aluminum castings, suspension products, transmission products, braking systems and after-market services that cater specifically for the replacement market.
- Manufacturing and exports concentrated in India, are spread over Sanand, Aurangabad, Pune, Manesar, Pantnagar and Chennai, with companies such as Honda, Royal, Hero, Yamaha, Mahindra, Nissan and various other popular names falling within the manufacturing and distribution network.
- Endurance Overseas supplies various technology intensive products to 4-wheeler OEMs in Europe and comprises of an extensive portfolio of parts provided such as suspension, body parts, engine parts and transmission parts. Endurance Technologies Limited has 16 plants in India and 9 plants in Europe, with over 4000 employees that form the staff compliment.
VISION & VALUES OF ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Endurance Technologies Limited strives to stay ahead of technological transformation in the automobile industry by constantly researching and developing products that not only meet, but exceed the needs and demands of a market that is continuously evolving.
- The aim is to become and stay a complete solution provider of automotive components and systems and to continuously create value for customers, employees, vendors and shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Endurance Technologies Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the stock symbol BOM: 540153.
- The market performance for Endurance Technologies Limited during the quarter that ended 30 September 2019, indicated a total income of Rs. 13,004.59 million along with profit for the period at Rs. 1,365.63 million and a total comprehensive income of Rs. 1,310.63 million.
- With sound financials and continuous improvement forecasted for quarters to come, shareholders who want to buy or sell shares can expect solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Buy ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?