ENDEAVOUR MINING (EDV) Stocks
ABOUT ENDEAVOUR MINING
Endeavour Mining Corporation is an intermediate gold producer that operates in West Africa.
Its portfolio includes several flagship properties including Houndé mine in Burkina Faso and the Ity CIL project located in Côte d’Ivoire.
During December 2018, the company’s reserves consist of 8.0 million ounces and indicated resources of 13.9 million ounces of gold.
Endeavour Mining Corporation employs approximately 4 500 people and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
OVERVIEW OF ENDEAVOUR MINING
- Endeavour Mining Corporation is founded in 2002 as Endeavour Financial Corporation. In September 2010 it changes its name to Endeavour Mining Corporation.
- During these years the company buys several mining companies and expands quickly. Some of these include the purchase of Avion Gold Corporation in 2012 as well as True Gold, which is purchased at a price of CDNUS Dollar 0.57 per share.
- In 2017 the company buys Avnel Gold Mining Limited at a price of USUS Dollar 122 million.
VISION AND VALUES OF ENDEAVOUR MINING
- Endeavour Mining Corporation’s vision is to increase the quality of its portfolio to order to be a leader in the African gold producer industries. It aims to invest in low All-In Sustaining Cost (AISC) and long-life mining operations.
- Endeavour Mining Corporation values operational excellence, timely and cost-effective operations, explorational value and a healthy balance sheet.
- Endeavour Mining Corporation is committed to support the communities from which it operates. It builds strong relationships and contributes to its communities and organizations. It operates responsibly and provides a safe, reliable and healthy work environment for its employees, contractors and host communities that implements “Zero Harm” operating activities.
- Endeavour Mining Corporation aims to deliver superior returns and long-term value to its shareholders. Endeavour Mining Corporation acts with transparency, ethics, honesty and sustainability.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ENDEAVOUR MINING
Endeavour Mining Corporation trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the TSX stock symbol EDV. Potential investors can buy shares now at an affordable price.
Data analysis for Endeavour Mining Corporation’s third quarter for the period ending September 30, 2019 reports a revenue of US Dollar 267 million. Adjusted EBITDA is US Dollar 123 million. Adjusted EBIT is US Dollar 68 million and operating cash flow is US Dollar 96 million. Growth capex is US Dollar 6 million.
Operating cash flow before non-cash WC per share is US Dollar 1.05. Adjusted earnings are US Dollar 0.30 per share. Total cash costs are US Dollar 114 million, and royalties are US Dollar 14 million. Corporate costs are US Dollar 6 million. Sustaining mining capital spend is US Dollar 15 million. Net free cash flow is US Dollar 49 million. Cash inflow for the period is US Dollar 42 million.
Buy ENDEAVOUR MINING stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ENDEAVOUR MINING Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ENDEAVOUR MINING Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ENDEAVOUR MINING STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ENDEAVOUR MINING STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ENDEAVOUR MINING stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ENDEAVOUR MINING stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?