EMECO HOLDINGS (EML) Shares
ABOUT EMECO HOLDINGS
Emeco Holdings Limited is a company that provides rear dump trucks, articulated trucks, excavators, loaders, dozers, as well as ancillary equipment that comprise of watercarts, compactors, integrated tool carriers, service trucks and tire handlers to all the key mining regions of Australia.
The company’s customers include mining companies and contractors across gold, coal, copper, iron ore and bauxite. It also owns new model ancillary heavy earthmoving equipment rental company, Matilda Equipment.
Emeco Holdings Limited was founded in 1972 as a local equipment supplier. Darr Equipment Company bought Emeco over in 1997 in the following couple of years it established operations in Indonesia, United States, Canada and Europe.
In 2005, Pacific Equity Partners and Archer Capital bought Emeco from Darr. In 2012, it established operations in Chile. It acquired Matilda Equipment in 2018.
Today it headquarters in Osborn Park, Western Australia and has about 242 employees.
OVERVIEW OF EMECO HOLDINGS
- Emeco Holdings Limited provides heavy earthmoving equipment and rental solutions to mining companies and contractors. The Company operates in Australia, Canada and Chile.
- The three segments provides a range of earthmoving equipment and maintenance services to the customers in its region.
- Its rental fleet includes: Caterpillar and Komatsu rear dump trucks of 50 to 240 tons, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr and Caterpillar excavators of 40 to 400 tons, Caterpillar articulated trucks of 30 to 40 tons, Caterpillar dozers of D8 to D11, Caterpillar and Komatsu loaders of 966 to 994H, and Caterpillar graders of 14H to 24M.
- Its ancillary equipment includes water carts, service trucks, compactors, integrated tool carriers and tire handlers.
VISION & VALUES OF EMECO HOLDINGS
- Emeco Holdings Limited strive to positively contribute to the communities in which it operates and to mitigate the environmental impacts of its operations, while delivering long-term, satisfactory returns to the company shareholders.
- The company believes it must remain focused on its vision, operate in alignment with its values, proactively manage its financial and non-financial risks and be collaborative, innovative and efficient in all its does.
- The company wants to be the best in the world at managing heave earthmoving equipment, not just renting it out but managing and maintaining each machine better than anyone else does.
- The company’s five shared beliefs that guide the way it thinks and operate is: refuse to be average, think smarter, know more, give a damn, and 100% perseverance with 0% excuses.
- Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EMECO HOLDINGS
- Emeco Holdings Limited trades on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and lists under the stock symbol EML. The company forms part of the ASX 100.
- In the second half of 2019, Emeco generated operating EBIT of US Dollar 125.4 million (up 50.7%) and EBITDA of US Dollar 214.0 million (up 39.9%).
- The groups operating revenue from continuing operations increased to US Dollar 464.5 million and operating NPAT is up with 214%.
Buy EMECO HOLDINGS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase EMECO HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy EMECO HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN EMECO HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE EMECO HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of EMECO HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy EMECO HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?