ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT (EFN) Stocks
ABOUT ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT
Element Fleet Management Corporation is a Canada-based fleet management company that provides services and financing for car and light duty vehicles, material handling equipment, medium and heavy-duty trucks to customers in the United States, Canada and internationally.
The company offers a complete service, from acquisition and financing, to programme management and remarketing.
The company was originally founded in 2007 and has its headquarters in Toronto. Element Financial Corporation acquired the company from GE in 2015 for US Dollar 5 billion.
OVERVIEW OF ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Element Fleet Management Corporation has about 2 600 full time employees. The company’s services also include fleet management services for specialty vehicles and equipment, as well as corporate, municipal, and industrial fleets.
- The corporate vehicle fleet manager helps businesses to evaluate fleet operations to cut costs and improve efficiency, both operationally and financially.
- It has more than 1.4 million cars under lease and service management contracts in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region.
- It serves customers in the fields of agriculture, business, construction, education, manufacturing, telecommunication, transportation and utility industries.
- Along with vehicle financing and acquisition, fleet services also include maintenance and fuel purchasing programmes.
VISION AND VALUES OF ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Element Fleet Management Corporation aims to conduct its business in a way to add value for customers and give back to the communities in which it is based. It invests in people and contribute to local communities by leading on initiatives and building on its legacy of giving back through charitable contributions.
- They encourage and support employees who devote time, energy and passion to making a positive contribution to their workplace and communities.
- They believe that conducting business with integrity, fairness and respect in all business is fundamental to operating a sustainable enterprise. Compliance with regulations and standards is given the highest priority wherever they operate.
- Element Fleet Management Corporation adheres to its value chain to ensure the organisation reaches its goals set to meet the current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT
Element Fleet Management Corporation’s shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the stock symbol EFN listed in the Transport sector.
Highlights of the company’s recent performance in 2019 include adjusted operating income of US Dollar 129.8 million or US Dollar 0.22 per share from its core business, an increase of 31% or US Dollar 30.3 million over Q3 2018.
On a consolidated basis, the company reported net income of US Dollar 70.1 million or US Dollar 0.14 per share, compared to a net loss of US Dollar 341.1 million or -US Dollar 0.93 per share in Q3 2018.
Core assets under management grew 5% quarter over quarter and 11% year over year; US Dollar 0.7 billion and US Dollar 1.6 billion, respectively. Due to Element Fleet Management Corporation’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ELEMENT FLEET MANAGEMENT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?