EATON VANCE (ETV) Stocks
ABOUT EATON VANCE
? Eaton Vance Corporation, an American investment management company, was founded in 1979 and has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. The company and its subsidiaries provide individual and institution investment products and wealth management services as well as creation funds. It is one of the oldest investment management firms in the U.S. Its history dates back to 1924.
Eaton Vance Corporation was established through the merger of Boston-based investment management firms, Eaton & Howard (founded in 1924) and Vance, Sander & Company (founded in 1934), to form Eaton & Howard, Vance Sanders Inc. On February 20, 1981, the company was incorporated as the Eaton Vance Corporation.
The state of Maryland was incorporated to run its other business comprising real estate, oil and gas, precious metals and investment counselling services.
The company has offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Together with its affiliates, it offers a broad portfolio of investment strategies and wealth management solutions to its global clientele.
The company’s comprehensive record of exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions, has made it the investment manager of choice among discerning investors.
Today, the company employs approximately 1 700 people across its global operations.
HISTORY OF EATON VANCE
- Eaton Vance Corporation’s primary focus is the creation, management and marketing of innovative investment products that offer superior performance. It also manages investments in real estate and precious metals.
- The company provides an investment portfolio of more than 100 mutual funds and manages approximately USUS Dollar 340 billion in assets on behave of retail-, institutional- and high-net-worth clients. Eaton Vance specializes in tax-managed equity funds, municipal bonds funds, floating-rate bank-loan funds, global- and high-yield bonds, income- and value equity funds and closed-end funds, as well as related investments such as private equity funds, commodity-based investments and absolute-return strategies.
- Through its Eaton Vance Distributors unit, the company markets its products via sales associates in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. It also utilizes the services of brokers, independent financial advisors, banks and insurance firms.
VISION & VALUES OF EATON VANCE
- Eaton Vance is committed to being the premier investment management organization for its global clientele. The company’s business ethos is founded on six core values that guide all of its operations.
- These include integrity, teamwork, creativity, professionalism, client focus and excellence. By implementing these values in its daily operations, the company fosters trust among employees, partners and stakeholders alike.
- Shareholders who purchase company shares have the peace of mind that their investments are being taken care of. The company further values its workforce, clients and stakeholders and continuously pursues innovation that promotes company growth way into the future.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EATON VANCE
- Eaton Vance Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “ETV”.
- The company is an S&P 400 component.
- For the third fiscal quarter 2019, Eaton Vance reported consolidated assets under management of USUS Dollar 474.4 billion and earnings per diluted share of US Dollar 0.90, an increase of 8% over the third quarter of fiscal 2018. This steady performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of satisfactory dividends and returns.