DENSO (TYO: 6902) Shares
Denso Corporation (TYO6902) is a global automotive components and related parts manufacturing company with headquarters in Kariya, Japan.
Denso Corporation manufactures intelligent electronics, energy efficient air conditioning systems, air bags, ignition systems, generators, power steering systems, and spark plugs with iridium electrode as well as communication equipment for mobile navigation systems and home energy management products.
Denso Corporation develops driving assist systems focusing on the sensing technology that monitors driving situations and is expanding not only in the automotive business, but also in industrial products and consumer products by applying the technology and skills developed in the automotive field.
After becoming independent from Toyota Motors, Denso Corporation was founded as Nippon Denso Co. Ltd. in 1949 but about 25% of the company is still owned by Toyota Motor. In 2016, Denso Corporation was the fourth largest auto parts supplier.
OVERVIEW OF DENSO
Denso Corporation has almost 172 000 full time employees.
- Denso Corporation operates in Japan and internationally in North America, Europe and Asia where it manufactures and sells a wide variety of automotive components and systems, industrial and home appliances.
- Denso Corporation is known for its air-conditioning systems for cars and buses, truck refrigeration units, radiators and cooling systems, gasoline and diesel engine management systems, engine-related products, hybrid and electric car drive systems, and power supply and related products. In addition, it offers agricultural production equipment and cloud services, as well as after-sale services.
VISION & VALUES OF DENSO
Denso Corporation always considers what is necessary for society as a whole and what contribution it can make. This requires each of them to have a vision, show creativity and create new values to overcome difficulties.
- By approaching problems with an unfaltering will and strong desire to realise goals, they gain the strength to break through any barriers. To gain the confidence of clients and end-users, Denso Corporation focuses on quality first and uphold the principles of collaboration, communication and understanding.
- Denso Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF DENSO
Denso Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO6902 and ISIN Number JP3551500006 listed in the Business Sector: Automobile; Auto Parts / Service
Highlights of Denso Corporation’s recent performance include Q4 2019 revenue of 1,276.62 billion JPY, net income of 31.90 billion JPY and profit margin of 2.50%. Total assets were 5,846.85 billion JPY, total liabilities 1,940.64 billion JPY and debt to assets 8.25%. Financial year 2019 showed revenue of 5,362.77 billion JPY, net income of 254.52 billion JPY and profit margin of 4.75%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 36.67 billion USD and 4030.00 billion JPY.
- Due to Denso Corporation’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS DENSO
Buy DENSO stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase DENSO Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy DENSO Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN DENSO STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE DENSO STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of DENSO stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy DENSO stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?