DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION (TYO: 1878) Shares
ABOUT DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd is a Japanese construction and real estate company, which headquarters in Minato-ku, Tokyo with a workforce of over 10 000. Co., Ltd is a Japanese construction and real estate company, which headquarters in Minato-ku, Tokyo with a workforce of over 10 000.
Originally established in 1974 as Daito Sangya Co., Ltd for the building of buildings for rent for the effective use of land.
In 1978 it was renamed Daito Construction Co., Ltd and in 1988 it became known as Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd.
In 1993, the company established Daito Finance Co., Ltd., which provides bridge loans and in 1994, it established Housecom Co, Ltd., a real estate agency.
OVERVIEW OF DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd is mainly involved in real estate-related business. The company operates in four business division. The construction division is involved in the planning, design and construction of contracted works.
- The real estate division is involved in the brokerage, management and leasing of real estates, the production and sale of real estate information magazines, the operation of real estate portal Website and the guarantee trust for leasing building residents. The financial division is involved in the construction loan business and fire reinsurance business.
- The other divisions are involved in the sale of fuel, the operation of day service centers and hotels, the printing and delivery of documents, the investment in hotel companies and the cultivation of mushrooms.
VISION & VALUES OF DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd is committed to strengthening its growing business domains with the aim of becoming a company that its stakeholders feel comfortable entrusting their dreams and future to and that can generate sustainable growth as a total lifestyle support company.
- For it, Life is built on trust.
- Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO1878. Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd lists in the Business Sector: Real estate and Construction. The company is also a constituent of the Topix 100 stock index.
- For the first half of the 2019 financial year ending in September, the company reports net sales of 770.0 billion yen, down 3.6%, operating income of 60.0 billion yen, down 21.0%, ordinary income of 62.5 billion yen, down 20.5%, and net income attributable to owners of the parent company of 42.8 billion yen, down 21.5%. The entire group is working together to achieve higher revenues and income for the next consecutive fiscal term.
- Due to Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION
Buy DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?