No, Core Liquidity Markets does not offer a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The demo account interface is ideal for traders who wants to learn to trade without incurring
any trading risks or losses, but unfortunately Core Liquidity Markets does not offer this practice
How to set up a Core Liquidity Markets Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with Core Liquidity Markets CLM, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Core Liquidity Markets CLM website and select the banner ‘Get Started’
- The trader will be redirected to a new page with a short online application where they need to provide their First and Last name, email address, country of residence, what they want to trade, their favourite Forex pair and trading experience.
- After completing the fields, the trader can select the agreement and click on the ‘Demo’ banner at the bottom of the online application to submit their information.
- The next page will notify the trader of the successful creation of their 30-day demo account and the trader will be advised to check the email address which they provided for further instructions.
- The email they receive will verify the email address they provided in addition to containing the credentials necessary for logging in to the client portal on the website.
- As soon as the trader has signed in using these credentials, they can download the MetaTrader 4 platform by following the link provided and utilise the trading platform to gain access to their Core Liquidity Markets CLM demo account.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk-free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders with the opportunity to explore what Core Liquidity Markets CLM has to offer.
Core Liquidity Markets Demo Account Features
The Core Liquidity Markets demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Core Liquidity Markets CLM’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their Core Liquidity Markets CLM demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Quick and hassle-free sign-up procedure|
|3. Mimics a live account accurately and efficiently|
|4. Access to all functions and features as with a live account|
|5. Adequate amount of virtual money provided|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk-free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Core Liquidity Markets CLM offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Core Liquidity Markets CLM?
Which live trading accounts does Core Liquidity Markets CLM offer?
- Standard Account – minimum deposit of US Dollar 100, spreads from 1.3, market execution, zero commissions, leverage up to 1:500.
- ECN Account – minimum deposit of US Dollar 500, spreads from 0.0 pips, market execution, commissions of US Dollar 3 per side and leverage up to 1:500.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
The exact deposit currencies supported are not indicated, but it is safe to assume that popular currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, AUD and so on, are offered.
Core Liquidity Markets CLM’s FAQ section is still under construction and no mention is made of deposit currencies under the Deposit/Withdrawal sections of the website.