CONSTELLIUM (CSTM) Stocks
Constellium SE (formerly Constellium N.V.), a global manufacturer of aluminium rolled and extruded products, was incorporated on May 14, 2010 and has its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company designs and manufactures rolled and extruded aluminum products. It serves customers in the packaging, aerospace and automotive industries.
Constellium SE was established when Rio Tinto sold of Alcan Engineered Products to Apollo Management (51%) and FSI (10%) in 2011. The company’s product portfolio comprises paintstock, common alloy coil, and soft alloys for construction and distribution. The company’s clients include Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automotive, Ford, Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier.
Constellium SE operates globally and has 24 manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and Asia. Its C-TEC Tecnology Center is located in Voreppe, France. The company also has corporate offices in Baltimore, Paris and Zurich.
Today, the company employs approximately 13 000 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF CONSTELLIUM
- Constellium SE conducts its operations through three segments: Packaging & Automotive Rolled Product and Automotive Structures & Industry. The company’s Packaging & Automotive Rolled Product produces rolled aluminum products in its European and North American facilities.
- It supplies can stock, auto body sheet, specialty reflective sheet, foil stock, closure stock and heat exchangers. It also manufactures coils and sheet for the construction market.
- Automotive Structures & Industry manufactures structures for the automotive industry such as crash-management systems, body structures and side-impact beams in North America, China and Germany. It further fabricates soft and hard aluminum alloy extruded profiles in France, Germany, Slovakia, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
- It serves the engineering, building, automotive, construction and other transportation markets. Services in this segment include pre-machining, surface treatment, technical support and research and development services.
VISION & VALUES OF CONSTELLIUM
- Constellium SE takes pride in its heritage and is fully committed to the delivery of excellence. The company has a flair for creative collaboration and has an innate ability to advance innovation. Its core value is safety – save business practices are deeply engrained in its DNA.
- Through the pursuit of innovation the company manages to stimulate growth, enhance its portfolio and add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- The flawless and rigorous execution of its Manufacturing Excellence Program creates trusts and cements long-term relations with all its stakeholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CONSTELLIUM
- Constellium SE trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “CSTM”.’
- For the second quarter 2019, the company recorded total revenue of € 1.5 billion, a 4% increase over Q2 2018. Adjusted EBITDA rose by 8% to € 17 million.
- This solid performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.