CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS (CCM) Stocks
ABOUT CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
? Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM), a global medical equipment and management services company, was incorporated on November 27, 2007 and has its headquarters in Beijing, China. The company focuses on the leasing of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging equipment and the provision of management services to hospitals.
It operates an extensive network of approximately 130 cooperative centers at more than 70 hospitals. These hospitals are based in 60 cities across 25 provinces in China.
CCM partners with hospitals to build diagnostic imaging and radiotherapy centres. Each of these centres is equipped with advanced equipment such as linear accelerators, body gamma knife systems, positron emission tomography-computed (PET-CT) scanners and linear accelerators, to name but a few.
CCM also offers clinical support services to doctors at its cooperative centers. These services include joint diagnosis among its doctors in its network as well as clinical research. The company’s hospital partners are responsible for the centers’ clinical activities, medical decisions of the doctors, as well as their employment.
Today, the company employs more than 700 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited conducts its operations through two segments: Networking and Premium Cancer Hospitals.
- The company’s network portfolio comprises approximately 60 radiotherapy centers and more than 60 diagnostic imaging centers, as well as seven centres offering other treatment and diagnostic services such as thermotherapy to increase the efficacy of/for pain relief after chemotherapy and radiotherapy; electroencephalography for the diagnosis of epilepsy; high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for cancer treatment; tonometry for the diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions, and stereotactic radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- CCM offers its management services to radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centres under service-only agreements. It also provides technical services to radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centres through technical service agreements.
- The company further provides medical and surgical oncology as a main service through its Concord Cancer Hospital in Singapore.
VISION & VALUES OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited boasts a wealth of experience in its field which enables the company to adhere to the highest standard of patient care. The company’s advanced technology and quality service enforce its stellar reputation and stimulate growth.
- Its competent team are experts in sharing best practices and implementing new ideas that makes the company a leader in its field. The company’s operations focus on people and are deeply rooted in core values such as integrity, respect, openness and accountability.
- This business model adds value for stakeholders who purchase company shares and stimulates long-term growth.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “CCM”.
- For the first half of 2019, the company recorded total net revenue of RMB 99.5 million (USUS Dollar 14.5 million) and gross profit of RMB 3.1 million (USUS Dollar 0.5 million).
- The company’s solid presence in the market affords shareholders who buy or sell company shares the confidence to do so in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
Buy CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?