COMFORT SYSTEMS USA (FIX) Stocks
ABOUT COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
? Comfort Systems USA, Inc., a mechanical services company, was founded in 1997 and has its headquarters in Houston, Texas in the United States.
The company offers heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), installation, maintenance, repair and replacement services within the mechanical services industry. It operates primarily in the industrial, commercial and institutional HVAC markets. The company offers a full portfolio of services to keep buildings efficient, comfortable and safe.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. also offers specialized applications such as fire protection, building automation control systems, process cooling, process piping and electronic monitoring. It also performs services such as electronic monitoring and process piping at some of its locations.
The company’s quality mechanical systems solutions offer superb value which ensures that its customers keep coming back.
The company operates from 86 locations in 72 cities across the U.S. and has about 38 operating units. Today, the company employs approximately 7 700 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
- Comfort Systems USA, Inc.’s extensive portfolio of services includes constructions, expansion, renovation, maintenance and repair and replacement services for mechanical systems utilized in commercial, industrial and institutional properties. The company engineers, integrates and installs mechanical systems in newly constructed facilities.
- Its services in existing buildings comprise maintenance, repair, replacement, renovation, expansion, reconfiguration and monitoring of HVAC systems and industrial process piping.
- The company’s services and solutions are divided into three main categories: HVAC Construction Services, HVAC Building Services and Operation and Maintenance.
- The Operation and Maintenance section’s activities comprises Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) as well as scheduled and unscheduled actions focused on the prevention of HVAC equipment failure or decline.
- These actions are also aimed at increasing efficiency, reliability and safety.
VISION & VALUES OF COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
- Comfort Systems USA, Inc. ascribes its success to its adherence to its mission and values. The company strives to provide the best value systems installation and service while caring for its customers, employees and shareholders alike. It acts with honesty and integrity, exceeds customer expectations, demonstrates spirit and drive and continuously pursues innovation.
- By living these values daily, the company generates growth and adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
- Comfort Systems USA, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “FIX”.
- The company is an S&P 600 component. For the second quarter 2019, the company reported revenue of USUS Dollar 650.3 million, compared to USUS Dollar 535.0 million in 2018. These strong financials bode well for shareholders as they can buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.