CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR (CCO) Stocks
ABOUT CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR
? Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the largest and most successful advertising companies in the world. Its portfolio includes a wide variety of more than 450 000 digital display advertisements across 31 countries in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
These displays include nearly 13 500 international digital displays and 1 200 digital billboards across 44 of the top 50 United States’ markets. Clear Channel operates through two different sectors.
Its Clear Channel International sector offers its services in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The company’s Clear Channel Outdoor Americas sector operates in the United States and the Caribbean.
Clear Channel empower some of the world’s largest brands to engage with people every day when doing regular activities outside such as going to work, as well as engaging indoors at home or work through mobile and social media, using awareness to inspire customers to buy the specific brand.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The company has more than 5 800 employees working in its several facilities across the globe.
HISTORY OF CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the oldest United States advertising companies. Its history dates back to the founding of three companies – Foster & Kleiser is founded in 1901 and Eller Media Company is founded in 1959.
- Eller Media buys Foster & Kleiser in 1995, changing its name in 2001 to Clear Channel Outdoor. During the next few years the company buys Universal Outdoor, ABC Outdoor, Hansen Outdoor, Ackerley Media, Badger Outdoor and Paxton Outdoor.
- The company has its initial public offering in 2005.
- It offers 35 million shares at a purchase price of US Dollar 18.00 per share, totaling at US Dollar 630 million. During 2016 Lamar Advertising Company buys assets of Clear Channel for a price of US Dollar 458.5 million.
VISION & VALUES OF CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.’s vision is to offer charismatic and captivating audiences in the media industry. The company’s mission is to offer its customers excellent results with its innovating and smart advertising skills.
- Clear Channel values and respects its culture but is always on the lookout for new opportunities that will enable it to achieve better performance. The company values its customers and shared success.
- It strives to provide fast, quality services in a safe and creative environment. Clear Channel also values its employees and the communities in which it serves.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CCO”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of US Dollar 6,427,957 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 372,497 thousand.
- Revenue is US Dollar 698,015 thousand and operating income is US Dollar 82,454 thousand. Dividends declared are US Dollar 0.08 per share.
LATEST NEWS CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR
Buy CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?