C&J ENERGY SERVICES (CJ) Stocks
ABOUT C&J ENERGY SERVICES
? C&J Energy Services, Inc. is one of the largest oilfield services and technologies companies in the country. The company’s portfolio includes fracturing, well completion and support, wireline, fluids management, rig services, cementing, coiled tubing and other oilfield technologies and services in all oil and gas production facilities across the United States.
The company is capable of handling everything from conventional operations to technically demanding challenges and offers custom deigned solutions to improve production and boost profitability.
C&J Energy Services, Inc.’s headquarters is located in Houston, Texas.
HISTORY OF C&J ENERGY SERVICES
- In 1997 the company is founded by Josh Comstock in Robstown, Texas. It works as a one-truck pumping company.
- In 2002 C&L introduces its coiled tubing services and a year later its fracturing service. The company steadily grows and has its initial public offering in 2011. It now trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock symbol CJES. The company buys Total Equipment and Service and adds manufacturing capabilities to its portfolio.
- In 2012 C&J adds wireline services to its portfolio with the purchase of Casedhole Solutions.
- During 2013 C&J opens a Research & Technology Center in Houston and buys Mobile Data Technologies. The company buys Tiger Wireline, which provides the opportunity to expand to California. C&J merges with Nabors Completion and Production Services and adds KVS Transportation (a fluids management provider) to its portfolio, expanding the company impressively.
- During 2017 C&J undergoes financial reorganization. It has its initial public offering and shares are sold for a total price of US Dollar 216.2 million.
- C&J Energy Services relists on the New York Stock Exchange and now trades under the stock symbol “CJ”.
VISION & VALUES OF C&J ENERGY SERVICES
- C&J Energy Services, Inc. is committed to deliver environmentally responsible, safe and high-quality services to its customers across all operations. The company supports and contributes to its communities and the planet.
- Its core values are doing the right thing, timely delivery, commitment and its employees. It ensures the safety of its employees, communities and contractors, operates without harming the environment, committed to offering quality services and exceeding expectations of customers.
- Its goal is to achieve health, safety and environmental performance. It complies with all government regulations and offers positive, long term value to shareholders.
- C&J Energy Services, Inc.’s commitment to corporate responsibility is recognized by the Association of Energy Service, Contractors the Occupational Health and Safety Administration and several other industry groups.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF C&J ENERGY SERVICES
- C&J Energy Services, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CJ”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of US Dollar 1,330,087 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 114,374 thousand and revenue is US Dollar 501,082 thousand.
- For the six months ending June 30, 2019 the company reports net cash provided by operating activities of US Dollar 71,405 thousand and net cash used in investing activities of US Dollar 88,512 thousand.
LATEST NEWS C&J ENERGY SERVICES
Buy C&J ENERGY SERVICES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase C&J ENERGY SERVICES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy C&J ENERGY SERVICES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN C&J ENERGY SERVICES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE C&J ENERGY SERVICES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of C&J ENERGY SERVICES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy C&J ENERGY SERVICES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?