CITRIX SYSTEMS (CTXS) Stocks
ABOUT CITRIX SYSTEMS
Citrix Systems, Inc. is a digital work space platform. Its portfolio include networking and security, application and desktop virtualization, analytics technologies, software as a service (SaaS) and cloud computing technologies. The company provides its services to more than 100 million users in more than 400 000 organizations.
It serves 98 percent of the Fortune 500 companies and 99 percent of Fortune 100 companies. Citrix unifies applications, data and services to assist employees to be more productive. It streamlines IT’s abilities to configure and manages cloud environments.
The company’s headquarters is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It employs more than 9 000 people that is standing by to assist customers any time of day.
You might also like: CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP STOCKS
HISTORY OF CITRIX SYSTEMS
- In 1989 Citrix Systems is founded in Richardson, Texas with five employees. The company later moves to Coral Springs, Florida. It develops products and technologies that soon allows the company to expand remarkably. In December 1995 Citrix has its initial public offering. The share price increases from $15 to $30 and the company becomes popular. It expands its portfolio with the purchase of technology companies.
- The company’s first purchase of another company is in 1997 with DataPac. This creates the opportunity for Citrix to use DataPac’s technology and expand to Asia-Pacific markets.In 2001 Citrix buys the Sequoia Software Corporation for a price of $185 million.
- Two years later the company buys ExpertCity for a price of $225 million. Citrix buys more than a dozen companies from 2005 to 2012. From the company’s first acquisition up until 2015 ,Citrix Systems, Inc. has acquired an estimated 50 companies.
VISION & VALUES OF CITRIX SYSTEMS
- The company takes its corporate and social responsibilities very seriously. It believes in corporate donations and employee match programs. Two paid volunteer days are given to employees annually to make use of the company’s Global Day of Impact, a day to encourage volunteerism in communities.
- Business training to non-profit teams is provided by Citrix near its headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. Some non-profit organizations are even offered computers to offer training in low income communities.
- Citrix Systems builds products in a sustainable way and uses technology that reduces environmental impacts. The company has environmentally friendly offices and conserve energy where possible.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CITRIX SYSTEMS
- Citrix Systems, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CTXS”.
- Analysis data for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $3,935,196 thousand.
- Total net revenues are$748,697 thousand and net income for the reported period is $93,495 thousand. The company pays quarterly dividends for its common shareholders.
You might also like: CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION STOCKS
LATEST NEWS CITRIX SYSTEMS
Buy CITRIX SYSTEMS stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CITRIX SYSTEMS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CITRIX SYSTEMS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CITRIX SYSTEMS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CITRIX SYSTEMS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CITRIX SYSTEMS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CITRIX SYSTEMS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CIMAREX ENERGY STOCKS