CINER RESOURCES (CINR) Stocks
ABOUT CINER RESOURCES
? Ciner Resources LP is a natural soda ash supplier. The company is well known for offering environmentally friendly, high-quality products at low prices. The company is a subsidiary of Ciner Enterprises Inc. as well as Ciner Group in Turkey, the United Kingdom and Istanbul.
Ciner Resources’ portfolio includes 51 percent of Big Island Mine and Production Facility. Products are shipped to locations around the world.
Ciner Resources LP’s headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia.
You might also like: CIENA STOCKS
HISTORY OF CINER RESOURCES
- Stauffer Chemical opens Big Island Mine and Refinery in 1962. It starts producing soda ash in Green River, Wyoming. In 1984 the company starts with more continues mining operations instead of conventional mining.
- Chesebrough Ponds buys Stauffer Chemical in 1985. A year later Imperial Chemical Industries buys Stauffer from Chesebrough and Rhone-Poulenc buys the soda ash business from Imperial Chemical. OCI Company LTD. purchases interests in the soda ash business in 1996.
- Now named OCI Chemical Corporation, it starts producing nearly 1 million tons of soda ash annually in 1998. The company has its initial public offering in 2013 and starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2015 Ciner Enterprises, Inc. buys OCI Chemical Corporation and later changes its name to Ciner Resources.
VISION & VALUES OF CINER RESOURCES
- Ciner Resources is socially and environmentally responsible. It values integrity, commitment, respect and leadership. The company’s products are made from natural ingredients with no added chemicals. Ciner is committed to producing high quality, reliable and safe products. Evaporative crystallizer technology is used to preserve the quality and purity of the soda ash.
- Ciner supports local non-profit organizations and other initiatives such as Relay for Life, Meals on Wheels, Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross, The Boys and Girls Club, United Way and Special Olympics.
- During the years the company has received several awards and recognitions. In 2018 it is named National Mine Safety and Health Administration’s Annual Metal/Non-Metal Mine Rescue Champion. In 2016 it receives Two Million Safe Man Hours without a Lost Time Accident.
- It also named to National Mine Rescue Competition for Underground Metal/Nonmetal Team Tech (Bio), Underground Metal/Nonmetal First Aid and First Place in First Aid and Second Place in Team Tech. In 2015 it receives a Governor’s Safety Award for Wyoming Safety and Workforce Services Award for Safest Large Mine.
- Other awards include Wyoming State Mine Inspectors Safety Excellence Award’s First Place Winner 28 Times for five consecutive years from 2008 to 2012 as well as 2015. It won National Rescue Champions (Metal/Non-Metal) and International Champions (Mine Rescue Champions) for several years.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CINER RESOURCES
- Ciner Resources LP trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CINR”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of US Dollar 479.1 million. Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 9.4 million. Net sales are 129.8 million and net income is US Dollar 23.8 million.
You might also like: CHARAH SOLUTIONS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS CINER RESOURCES
Buy CINER RESOURCES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CINER RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CINER RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CINER RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CINER RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CINER RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CINER RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CHESAPEAKE ENERGY STOCKS