Brixmor Property Group
BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP (BRX) Stocks
ABOUT BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP
Brixmor Property Group Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). Its focus lies primarily with the purchase, management and marketing of high-quality, open-air shopping centers.
The company’s property portfolio consists of more than 420 retail centers across 73 million square feet in numerous states such as Texas, Alabama, Florida, California, New York, Georgia, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, Connecticut, Tennessee, Kentucky, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Nevada, Wisconsin, Kansas, Arizona, Delaware and West Virginia.
The company is also a real estate partner to more than 5 000 well known retailers such as Ross Stores, Wal-Mart, L.A. Fitness and The Kroger Co.
Brixmor Property Group Inc.’s headquarters is in New York City.
You might also like: BROWN & BROWN STOCKS
HISTORY OF BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP
- In 2003 Australia shopping mall company, Centro Properties Group, buys 14 properties in the United States. It joins enters a partnership with Watt Commercial Realty and Centro Watt is formed to operate the purchased properties. In 2005 Centro Watt buys Kramont Realty Trust for a price of $1.2 billion.
- During the next year the company buys 7 shopping malls from Sydney’s Westfield Group. In 2007 the company is renamed Centro Properties Group US when it purchases ownership stake in Watt Companies.
- During the next couple of years Centro Properties Group US buys several more shopping malls and real estate investment trust companies.
- The Blackstone Group buys Centro Properties Group US in 2011 and the company’s name is changed to Brixmor Properties. Brixmor Property Group has its initial public offering in 2013.
VISION & VALUES OF BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP
- Brixmor Property Group Inc. is focused on creating long-term value and sustainable growth. It is also socially, environmentally and economically responsible. The company’s goal is to create an encouraging atmosphere for employees and conduct business with integrity and trust. Performance is monitored and problems are dealt with accordingly.
- Brixmor’s goals for 2025 is to be 100 percent reliable on LED lightning, have a 25 percent reduction in electricity usage, a 15 percent reduction in water usage, be reliable on at least 25 percent electric vehicle charging stations and have its greenhouse gas emissions reduced with 25 percent. To achieve these goals, the company uses on-site renewable energy and installs solar panels.
- The company is committed to have its tenants join is in reducing its environmental footprint. It is a participant of the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) and is recognized as a Green Star recipient.
- The Institute for Market Transformation and Unites States Department of Energy Better Buildings Alliance also recognizes the company as a Gold Level Green Lease Leader.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP
- Brixmor Property Group Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “BRX”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 8,220,523 thousand.
- Total revenues are $ 291,005 thousand and total operating expenses are $ 185,450 thousand. Dividends and interest are $ 300 thousand and net income is $ 68,960 thousand.
You might also like: BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP
Buy BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BUCKEYE PARTNERS L.P. STOCKS