Brinker International Stocks
BRINKER INTERNATIONAL (EAT) Stocks
ABOUT BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
Brinker International, Inc. is a hospitality and casual dining company and a leader in the industry. It operates through Maggiano’s Little Italy and Chili’s Grill and Bar restaurant chains.
The company’s portfolio includes more than 1,630 family friendly restaurants across the globe in 31 countries. Brinker’s restaurants serves more than 1 million customers each day across Canada, Columbia, South Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Egypt, Germany and Peru, just to name a few.
Chili’s Grill & Bar offers casual dining with its signature items such as Mix and Match Fajitas, Tableside Guacamole and smoked in-house Baby Back Ribs. Maggiano’s Little Italy provides casual Italian style dining for everyone in the family. It also offers banquet facilities to host party business or social events as birthdays and anniversaries. Handcrafted Classic Cocktails and premium wines are a specialty for the restaurant.
Brinker International, Inc.’s headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas. The company employs more than 100 000 people in its restaurants and offices across the globe.
HISTORY OF BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
- In 1975 Larry Lavine opens the first Chili’s Grill & Bar in Dallas, Texas. The company is named Chili’s, Inc. in 1976. Norman E. Brinker buys Chili’s, Inc. in 1983 and the company starts trading publicly. The company is renamed in 1991 to Brinker International, Inc.
- In 1995 the company buys the Maggiano’s company. OTB Acquisition LLC buys Border Mexican Grill & Cantina from the company in 2010.
- Several acquisition take place to build the successful company that Brinker International, Inc. is today.
VISION & VALUES OF BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
- Brinker International, Inc. conducts business with integrity, trust and high moral values. New opportunities are creates to provide long term value to shareholders. The company believes in providing high-quality food made in its kitchens with high safety standards and responsible and sustainable sourcing.
- The company has a passion for people and supports the communities from which it operates. Brinker believes in social and environmental responsibilities. It reduces waste, works with the most trusted suppliers and minimizes its environmental footprint.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BRINKER INTERNATIONAL
- Brinker International, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “EAT”. Potential investors can buy shares now at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending March 27, 2019 reports total assets of $ 1,264.1 million. Net income is $ 49.8 million and total revenues are $ 839.3 million. Total operating costs and expenses are $ 769.1 million.