BLUEGREEN VACATIONS (BXG) Stocks
ABOUT BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
? Bluegreen Vacations Corporation, an American vacation ownership company, was founded in 1966 and has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida. The company specializes in leisure products and services. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BFC Financial Corporation.
Bluegreen Vacations offers vacations at 60 company-managed resorts on a timeshare basis. It also provides alternative resort and cruise options via up-selling and third-party exchanges. The company offers its services on a fee-for-service basis. It was originally founded as Patten Realty Corporation and functioned as a land-scale company.
The company targets potential time-share customers at high-density tourist locations, kiosks at shopping malls and events. It does telemarketing and recruit referrals from its clientele. Bluegreen Vacations also has a marketing agreement according to which it operates sales kiosks at outdoor sports retailer Bass Pro, as well as sales and marketing alliance with Choice Hotels. The Outdoor Traveler segment markets Bluegreen programs at Brass Pro Store kiosks. Today, the company employs approximately 5 400 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation conducts its operations through three primary divisions: Bluegreen Resorts, Bluegreen Vacations and Outdoor Traveler. The company is also engaged in partnerships with companies such as Choice Hotels International.
- The Bluegreen Resorts segment focuses on resort timeshare by providing a flexible points-based system marketed as Bluegreen Vacation Club. Customers buy vacation points instead of specific property and are considered “owners” as they retain interest in a company resort held in trust for their benefit. These owners have access to 42 timeshare resorts at popular destinations such as Florida, the Carolinas, the Gulf Coast, the Smoky Mountains and Aruba. Alternatively, they can arrange a stay at 3 700 affiliated resorts worldwide.
- Bluegreen Vacations operates the Bluegreen Vacation Club point system. As of 2013, the company offered 170 000 users vacations at company-managed resorts as well as hotel, resort and cruise options available through up-selling and third-party exchanges.
- The company’s properties are located at popular vacation destinations. Resorts are located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Illinois and New Hampshire.
VISION & VALUES OF BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation’s mission is to “share happiness” by offering its clientele choice, flexibility and quality options through its Bluegreen Vacation Club. The company provides its clients with exciting holiday experiences.
- The company conducts all of its operations according to a set of core values which offer stakeholders value for money as the company continues to grow and expand its global footprint. These values include a pursuit of excellence, simplicity, innovation, agility and integrity.
- Shareholders who purchase shares can therefore do so in confidence.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BXG”.
- The company is a Russel 2000 component. For the second quarter 2019, the company recorded revenue of USUS Dollar 195.6 million and adjusted EBITDA of USUS Dollar 28.7 million.
- Earnings per share for this quarter were US Dollar 0.15. Shareholders who buy or sell company shares can do so in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
Buy BLUEGREEN VACATIONS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BLUEGREEN VACATIONS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BLUEGREEN VACATIONS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BLUEGREEN VACATIONS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BLUEGREEN VACATIONS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BLUEGREEN VACATIONS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BLUEGREEN VACATIONS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?