Blackbull Markets Demo Account
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with Blackbull Markets, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Blackbull Markets website and select the banner ‘Demo Account’.
- The trader will be redirected to an online application for the 30-day Demo trading account which can be completed in less than a minute.
- The trader must fill in their First and Last name, email address and cellphone number.
- After completing this, the trader must select their account type, leverage amount, currency, and deposit amount (up to $100,000).
- After making the necessary selections the trader can click on ‘Register’ and they will be directed to the page indicating that they need to check their emails for their account details and that they need to download MetaTrader 4’s trading platform.
- After the trader has received their demo account information, they can use this to log into the Blackbull Markets Client Portal in addition to being able to access their demo account from the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what Blackbull Markets has to offer.
Blackbull Markets Demo Account Features
The Blackbull Markets demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Blackbull Markets’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
To gain access to the demo account, the trader has to download the trading platform to either of the following:
- Desktop – MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile – Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
Should the trader wish to use the Web Trader for either trading platform, access will be provided from the download page for each trading platform, respectively.
As soon as the trader has downloaded their trading platform, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log into the trading platform and they will have access to their Blackbull Markets demo account.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Quick and hassle-free sign up procedure|
|3. Mimics a live account accurately and efficiently|
|4. Access to all functions and features as with a live account|
|5. Adequate amount of virtual money provided|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Blackbull Markets offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Blackbull Markets?
Which live trading accounts does Blackbull Markets offer?
- ECN Standard Account – minimum deposit of $200 with spreads that start from 0.8 pips, leverage up to 1:500 and zero commissions.
- ECN Prime Account – minimum deposit of $2,000 with spreads that start from 0.1, leverage up to 1:500 and commissions of $6 round turn per lot.
- ECN Institutional Account – minimum deposit of $20,000 with spreads that start from 0 pips, leverage up to 1:500 and negotiable commissions.
- Islamic Account – which is a Swap-Free Account offered to Muslim traders following the Sharia Law. There are no overnight fees on this account
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- AUD, and more.