Bellamy’s Australia Shares
BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA (BAL) Shares
ABOUT BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA
Bellamy’s Australia Limited was formerly known as Tasmanian Pure Foods Ltd and is a major Australian food and beverage company. It is the parent company of Bellamy’s Organic, Australia’s largest organic infant formula producer.
The company started as Bellamy’s Organic in Launceston, Tasmania in 2003 as a family-operated company.
In 2007 Bellamy’s Organic was purchased by Tasmanian Pure Foods, a privately owned business and in 2014 Tasmanian Pure Foods was renamed Bellamy’s Australia. Its headquarters still are in Launceston.
Bellamy’s Australia Limited produces only Australian made, certified organic foods that are sold worldwide.
OVERVIEW OF BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited produces 100% Australian made, certified organic foods. Its product range is available in supermarket chains, pharmacy chains and independent stores across Australia, and is also sold directly to consumers via an online sales portal.
- Bellamy’s exports its products to China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and New Zealand. As a result of a high demand in Asia, the company opened an office in Shanghai in 2012 and in Singapore in 2014.
- The product range includes infant formula, follow-on formula, toddler milk, baby rice, baby porridge, apple and cinnamon breakfast, teething rusks, brown rice pasta, baby macaroni and spelt pasta, grain and fruit snacks, ready to serve baby meals, and vegetable macaroni.
- Products are developed for three age groups, targeting newborns, infants and toddlers.
- This range was later expanded to include organic milk drinks for children older than three years, as a supplementary food to complement toddlers’ dietary needs.
VISION & VALUES OF BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited is committed to creating a fair and inclusive work environment that embraces diversity and its contribution to commercial success.
- Its diversity policy seeks to continue to develop a culture that values and achieves diversity in its workforce. Bellamy’s Australia Limited is committed to sustainable and responsible business practices that maintain a respectful, safe and inclusive working environment, provide support and mentoring and develop flexible work practices to meet the needs of employees in the context of business requirements.
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol BAL, listed in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance, as summarised in its 2019 annual report indicate revenue of $ 266.24 million, net income of $ 22.11 million with a profit margin of 8.31%. Its balance sheet showed total assets of $ 309.66 million, total liabilities of $ 77.37 million and debt to assets of 0.02%.
- Operating cash flow was $ 31.68 million.
- Due to Bellamy’s Australia Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BELLAMY’S AUSTRALIA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?