BEGA CHEESE (BGA) Shares
ABOUT BEGA CHEESE
? Bega Cheese Limited is an Australian dairy company based in the town of Bega, New South Wales. It provides dairy food products – a variety of cheese products including can, stringers, fingers, slice, whey powder, processed, natural, and reduced fat cheddar cheeses.
? The company exports its whey powder to Asian countries and distributes its cheese products to international commodity markets.
? Bega Cheese Limited was founded as an agricultural cooperative by dairy suppliers but became a public company in 2011 when it listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. It is one of the largest dairy companies in Australia, with a valuation of around US Dollar 775 million (as of 2017).
OVERVIEW OF BEGA CHEESE
- Bega Cheese Limited’s segments include Bega Cheese and Tatura Milk. Its Bega Cheese segment manufactures natural cheese, processed cheese, powders, butter and packaged cheese products.
- Its Tatura Milk segment manufactures and packages cream cheese, butter, powders and nutritionals.
- It has a Bionutrients division that develops and supplies bionutrient ingredients for the health and nutrition markets. Its portfolio of products in natural category includes Strong & Bitey Sticks, Tasty Sticks, Bega Tasty, Bega Mild, Bega Extra Tasty, Bega Strong & Bitey, Bega Tasty Bar-B-Cubes and Tasty Grated Cheese.
- The processed category includes Super Slices and Super Slim, and kids snacking category includes Real Cheese Snacks for Kids, Original Stringers and Bega Swiss Cheese Stringers.
- The Group now has a workforce in excess of 2 000 people located from Tolga in northern Queensland through to Koroit in Western Victoria.
VISION & VALUES OF BEGA CHEESE
- Bega Cheese Limited focuses on establishing an efficient manufacturing footprint and logistics network and making the necessary ongoing changes to ensure they remain globally competitive.
- A core component of their success is the sustained focus on continuous improvement in operations, logistics and procurement. Issues including waste reduction, yield improvement, capacity enhancement, labour efficiency and overhead reduction get continuous attention.
- Growing and developing the potential of their people is an important Bega value. They nurture a diverse and inclusive culture that drives growth, innovation and supply chain efficiency.
- Bega Cheese Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BEGA CHEESE
- Bega Cheese Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol BGA, listed in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The company’s performance, according to its 2019 annual report indicate the Group generated revenue totaling US Dollar 1.42 billion, being an increase of 13% on the prior year and normalised PAT of US Dollar 38.3 million, being a decrease of 13%.
- On a statutory basis for FY2019 EBITDA was US Dollar 89.5 million, profit before tax US Dollar 18.9 million and profit after tax US Dollar 11.8 million. On a normalised basis EBITDA was US Dollar 115.4 million.
- Due to Bega Cheese Limited continued good performance on shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy BEGA CHEESE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BEGA CHEESE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BEGA CHEESE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BEGA CHEESE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BEGA CHEESE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BEGA CHEESE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BEGA CHEESE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?