BEAZER HOMES USA (BZH) Stocks
ABOUT BEAZER HOMES USA
? Beazer Homes USA, Inc., a geographically diversified homebuilder, was incorporated on November 24, 1993 and has its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. As of 2016, the company operated in 13 states and had 161 active communities across three geographic regions in the United States. The company is one of the largest home builders in the U.S., based on the number of homes closed.
The company was founded in 1985 when British home construction company Beazer acquired Cohn Communities based in Atlanta. It also acquired Gifford-Hill in 1986 and Koppers in 1988.
It focuses on strategically building each community at locations important to its customers, making houses homes in which families can thrive. Beazer Homes USA, Inc. offers its clients Choice Plans (flexible floor plans at no additional cost), Surprising Performance (more quality, comfort and savings monthly) and Mortgage Choice (through which clients can compare and choose).
The company boasts home building expertise of more than 25 years and the Beazer name is renowned for its quality and craftsmanship. Today, the company employs approximately 1 200 people across its operations.
You might also like: BLUEGREEN VACATIONS STOCKS
HISTORY OF BEAZER HOMES USA
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. conducts its operations through three primary segments: West, East and Southeast.
- The company’s West segment comprises Arizona, California, Texas and Nevada in locations such as Phoenix, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Sacramento county, Kern County and Las Vegas, to name but a few.
- The East division comprises Indiana, Maryland/Delaware, Tennessee and Virginia. Markets in this segment are Indianapolis, Baltimore, Howard, Anne Arundel, Nashville, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County, Spotsylvania County and Fredericksburg. The Southeast division includes Florida, Georgia, as well as North and South Carolina. Markets comprise Orlando, Atlanta, Myrtle Beach and Charleston.
- The company designs, constructs and sells single-family and multi-family homes for entry-level, move-up and retirement-orientated buyers. It markets its homes via commissioned new home sales counsellors and independent brokers.
VISION & VALUES OF BEAZER HOMES USA
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. encourages an innovative culture. The company’s financial strength and prudent management style enable it to outperform its competitors and add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- Management believes that success starts with the most basic of economic principles and supply begins with the most basic demand.
- The company strives at all times to operate ethically and profitably by offering high quality, energy-efficient new homes to value-conscious homebuyers in well-located metropolitan areas.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BEAZER HOMES USA
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BZH”. The company is a Russell 2000 component.
- For the third quarter fiscal 2019, the company recorded net income from continuing operations of USUS Dollar 11.6 million and adjusted EBITDA of USUS Dollar 38.7 million.
- Shareholders who buy or sell company shares can expect solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: BLUELINX STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BEAZER HOMES USA
Buy BEAZER HOMES USA stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BEAZER HOMES USA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BEAZER HOMES USA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BEAZER HOMES USA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BEAZER HOMES USA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BEAZER HOMES USA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BEAZER HOMES USA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BWX TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS