BANCO BRADESCO S.A. (BBD) Stocks
ABOUT BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
? Banco Bradesco S.A., one of the largest banking and financial services companies in Brazil, was founded in 1943 in Marilia, Brazil. Today, the bank’s headquarters is located in Osasco, São Paulo.
The bank offers Internet banking, pension plans, annuities, insurance, credit card services and savings bonds, as well as commercial loans and leasing services. Bradesco has approximately 5 314 branches, 4 834 service branches and 38 430 “Bradesco Expresso” units, and is the third biggest Brazilian bank by total assets. The bank has a branch in New York and two in Grand Cayman, as well as banking or financial subsidiaries in London, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Tokyo and Mexico.
Bradesco customers have access to more than 34 000 “Bradesco Dia&Noite” Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), as well as approximately 13 000 Banco24Horas ATMs. The latter is a Brazilian third-party ATM network.
Bradesco pioneered the ATM biometric reading system “Segurança Bradesco na Palma da Mão”, which roughly translates to “Bradesco Security in the Palm of Your Hand”. This system identifies customers by the vascular pattern of their hands, which then serves as a complementary password.
Banco Bradesco S.A. ranks as the biggest bank employer globally and the largest private employer in Brazil. The bank revolutionized the country’s banking industry through its technological innovation and commitment to service. Today, Banco Bradesco S.A. employs approximately 109 000 people at its various operations worldwide.
You might also like: BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA S.A. STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
- Banco Bradesco S.A. is constantly expanding its financial global footprint. In the past few years it has acquired Banco do Estado do Maranhão, , Banco Ibi S.A. and Banco Mercantil de São Paulo, as well as the Brazilian operations of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
- The bank also manages insurance and travel services, stock brokerages and credit-card administration offices. It handles taxes and tax refunds for the Brazilian government, and provides major utilities in the country with collection services.
- Bradesco has a host of subsidiaries, such as Bradesco Insurance Group; Bradesco Leasing S.A.; Bradeso Turismo; Bradesplan Reflorestamento e Agropecuária Ltda.; Allianz-Ultramar Companhia Brasileira de Seguros; and Atlântica-Prudential Participações S.A., to name but a few.
VALUES OF BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
- Banco Bradesco S.A. is passionate about contributing towards the growth of individuals, as well as sustainable development, by offering diversified financial and insurance services which are easily accessible.
- The bank wants to be its clients’ preferred partner in both the physical and digital world, by setting it apart through exceptional performance in all market segments. It acknowledges its clients as the reason for its existence, and practises sound ethics in all its activities and
- The bank has a deep respect for human dignity and diversity and believes in the value of its workforce and its development capacity. It feels strongly about promoting sustainable development and ethical business practices.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
- Banco Bradesco S.A. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “BBD”.
- The bank is also listed on the Bolsa de Madrid. In 2018, Banco Bradesco, S.A recorded net income of USUS Dollar 5.5 billion, with total assets valued at USUS Dollar 361.0 billion.
- The bank’s sound financial footing affords shareholders the confidence to buy and sell Banco Bradesco stock in the expectation of sound dividends and returns on their investment.
You might also like: HONEYWELL STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BANCO BRADESCO S.A.
Buy BANCO BRADESCO S.A. stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BANCO BRADESCO S.A. Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BANCO BRADESCO S.A. Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BANCO BRADESCO S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BANCO BRADESCO S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BANCO BRADESCO S.A. stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BANCO BRADESCO S.A. stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : HOME DEPOT STOCKS