AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS (AXTA) Stocks
ABOUT AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
? Axalta Coating Systems was founded more than 150 years ago – 1866. Today, the company has its headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States.
Axalta develops and manufactures coatings for vehicles, and industrial and refinish applications.
The company’s origins can be traced back to Herberts Gmbh, a German firm that began coating carriages in 1866. It then started to venture into automotive painting. The company eventually became DuPont Performance Coatings, and was finally rebranded as Axalta Coating Systems when it was purchased by the Carlyle Group in 2013. The company went public in November 2014. The Carlyle Group exited their ownership stake in Axalta in 2015.
Axalta operates in more than 130 countries, and is a global leader in coating systems. It serves more than 100 000 clients in the automotive, transportation, general industrial and architectural and decorative sectors. Its global products and services comprise paint, color-matching tools, application technologies and customer-training and business management systems.
The company is also heavily involved in motor racing.
In 2015, for example, it became title sponsor to the C2 Team (the cars of Júlio Campos and Gabriel Casagrande) that competes in Stock Car Brasil. It also provides paint for Formula One Team AMG Fi through its Spies Hecker brand. Today, Axalta Coating Systems employs a total of approximately 14 000 people – of whom about 1 400 are scientists and engineers – at its various operations worldwide.
OVERVIEW OF AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
- Axalta Coating Systems is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of liquid and power coatings.
- Some of the company’s oldest products include Standox and Spies Hecker. Axalta introduced Cromax, a water-based product, and Nap-Guard, a power coating for the oil and gas pipeline industry, as well as Votatex for electrical insulation, in the 1990s. Other Axalta products include Abcite, Alesta, Audurra, AquaEC, Centari, Challenger and Harmonized Coatiing Technologies, to name but a few.
- The company operates 50 manufacturing facilities and four global technology centres. It also owns more than 30 country technology laboratories and 47 customer training centres. Axalta has approximately 4 000 distributors and has patented more than 1 000 products.
VALUES OF AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
- Axalta Coating Systems regards the values that it stands for, as a commitment it make to itself and to all of its stakeholders. Although the languages and cultures of the company’s global clientele vary, the values it shares as a global company remains the same.
- The company’s business success depends on its ability to serve its clients. Therefore its employees have to listen to what its customers say, in order to not only deliver what they ask, but even exceed their expectations.
- Axalta also takes ownership in everything it does, and therefore takes pride in its products and services. It also learns from others in the industry.
- Axalta also believes in innovation in order to keep pace with change. These innovations should serve customers better every day, and enable them to thrive.
Axalta finds its strength and purpose in its people.
- The company’s ability to succeed depends on sharing solutions and new ideas across corridors and oceans. Both employees and customers will reap the benefits.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AXTA”.
- The company’s steady performance in the market supports investor confidence.
- Shareholders, who buy and sell Axalta stock, can expect solid returns and dividends. In 2018, the company recorded net sales of USUS Dollar 4.669.7 million, an increase of 7.3%, and 6.7% on a constant currency basis, for example.
LATEST NEWS AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS
Buy AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?