AVI Global Trust Shares
AVI GLOBAL TRUST (AGT) Shares
ABOUT AVI GLOBAL TRUST
? AVI Global Trust plc (AVI Global), a closed-end investment trust, is managed by Asset Value Investors Limited (AVI).
? The latter – working closely with AVI Global – specializes in creating positive investment opportunities that might largely go unnoticed by most. Today, this award-winning partnership delivers outstanding long-term results for AVI Global investors who purchase company shares.
? AVI Global had its origin as the British Empire Trust plc established in 1889 to generate profits for shareholders by investing in the shares of other companies.
? AVI specialises in finding securities that are priced below their true value but can be turned into profitable performers.
? AVI Global’s investment objective is to maximize capital growth through a focused portfolio of investments, specifically in companies whose share prices stand at a discount to estimated underlying net asset value.
OVERVIEW OF AVI GLOBAL TRUST
- AVI Global Trust plc boasts 30 years’ experience in long-term outperformance, made possible by its distinctive investment style.
- AVI promotes active involvement to improve corporate governance and increase potential shareholder value. This strategy separates the trust from other investment managers in the market.
- AVI Global Trust plc offers the following investment platforms: AJ Bell Youinvest, Alliance Trust Savings, Bestinvest, Barclays Stockbroker, Charles Stanley Direct, Close Brothers A.M. Self-Directed Service, Clubfinance, EQ Shareview, Fidelity Worldwide Investment Ltd, Halifax Share Dealing and Hargreaves Landsdown.
- The trust invests in a wide variety of sectors. These include aerospace and defense; building products; construction materials; professional services; electrical components and equipment; oil- and gas equipment- and services; packaged foods and meats; healthcare supplies, and others.
VISION & VALUES OF AVI GLOBAL TRUST
AVI Global Trust plc is passionate about people and development. It strives to offer market-leading products that enable its global clientele to lead their best lives and realize their personal and financial goals.
It does not compromise on values such as honesty, integrity and respect, and takes pride in its excellent reputation.
Global development lies at the core of the company’s business ethos and -decisions.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AVI GLOBAL TRUST
- AVI Global Trust plc trades on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the stock symbol “AGT”. It is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- For the half year fiscal 2019, the company recorded revenue of US$ 5.650 million. Its total equity was US$ 12.953 million with total assets valued at US$ 989.811 billion.
- This strong performance bodes well for shareholders who buy or sell company stock as they can expect solid dividends and returns.