AVEVA GROUP PLC (AVV) Shares
ABOUT AVEVA GROUP PLC
? AVEVA Group plc, a British multinational information technology company, was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Cambridge in the United Kingdom. The company specializes in engineer and industrial software that inspires individuals and businesses to shape the future.
? The company grew out of the government-funded Computer-Aided Design Centre that was established in 1967. CADCentre, as it was referred to, was created by the UK Ministry of Technology to develop computer-aided design techniques and promote the latter’s integration into British industry.
? Today, AVEVA designs leading solutions across the asset- and operations lifecycles that turn opportunity into business value, developing the industries that power our world.
? Some of the company’s most significant acquisitions include Tribon Solutions in 2004, Realitywave, Inc.
? In 2005, iDesignOffice Pty Ltd in 2009 and Logistic’s MARS business in 2010.
? Today, the company employs about 1 500 people across its operations.
OVERVIEW OF AVEVA GROUP PLC
- AVEVA Group plc focuses on the development of engineering, design and information management software. The company conducts its operations through three primary segments: Asia Pacific, Americas, and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Its engineer products portfolio include: AVEVA Diagrams, AVIVA Electrical, AVEVA Engineering and AVEVA Instrumentation.
- Design products include: AVEVA Bocad Steel, AVEVA Bocad Offshore, AVEVA Bocad Onshore and AVEVA Bocad Tower.
- The company’s management products include AVEVA Activity Visualisations Platform, AVEVA Control of Work, AVEVA WorkMate and AVEVA Change Manager.
- The company further offers solution suites comprising integrated combinations of solutions and applications for enterprise-level requirements such as integrated design, engineering and enterprise resource management.
VISION & VALUES OF AVEVA GROUP PLC
- AVEVA Group plc regards its people as critical to its business success. It also works hard to engage with its stakeholders about the future growth of the business.
- This transparent and honest approach assures shareholders who purchase company stock of value for their money and creates trust and mutual understanding.
- The company further promotes values such as innovation, collaboration, integrity and drive.
- It operates accountably and continuously seeks to create cutting-edge products that address the evolving needs of its global clientele.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AVEVA GROUP PLC
- AVEVA Group plc trades on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the stock symbol AVV. The company is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- For fiscal 2018, the group recorded revenue of £ 499.1 million and operating income of £ 49.0 million.
- Its solid market presence affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.