AVENTUS GROUP (AVN) Shares
ABOUT AVENTUS GROUP
Aventus Group is a real estate company that owns, develops, and manages retail centres in Australia. It is the country’s largest fully-integrated owner, manager and developer of large format retail centres.
Aventus Group was created in October 2018 and comprises Aventus Holdings Limited and Aventus Capital Limited as the responsible entity for Aventus Retail Property Fund.
A team of 70 professionals offers expertise in investment management, asset management and corporate services, delivering operational excellence and value at every stage of the investment cycle.
OVERVIEW OF AVENTUS GROUP
- Aventus Group owns, manages and develops retail centres in Australia, with a portfolio of approximately 20 centres valued at US Dollar 2.1 billion across New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Aventus Group portfolio spans 535 000 m2 in gross leasable area and features a diverse tenant base of 590 quality tenancies, with national retailers representing 87 per cent of the total portfolio.
- Centres include Ballarat Home, Bankstown Home, Belrose Super Centre, Caringbah Home, Castle Hill Super Centre, Cranbourne Home, Epping Hub, Highlands Hub, Jindalee Home, Kotara Home, Logan Super Centre, Macgregor Home, Marsden Park Home, McGraths Hill Home, Midland Home, Mile End Home, Peninsula Home, Sunshine Coast Home, Tuggerah Super Centre and Warners Bay Home.
VISION & VALUES OF AVENTUS GROUP
- Aventus Group creates value for stakeholders by providing better outcomes for investors, retailers and local communities. They follow strategies that maximise the performance of their property assets, provide transparency in operations, and maintain high standards of corporate governance.
- They work closely with retailers across the portfolio to improve environmentally sound practices and support local charities, schools and community organisations.
- Detailed waste and energy audits are conducted to show out areas where they can reduce waste, minimise costs and switch to low or renewable energy where feasible. Aventus Group follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met while maximising the value of returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AVENTUS GROUP
- Aventus Group’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol AVN, listed in the Real Estate sector.
- Key highlights of the company’s performance for the year ended 30 June 2019 is net operating Income growth of 3.5%, high occupancy of 98.4% achieved and high exposure to national tenants.
- Financial highlights include funds from operations of US Dollar 96 million or 18.4 cents per security, revaluation gains of US Dollar 85 million and profit of US Dollar 110 million. Its income statement shows revenue of US Dollar 167.30 million and its balance sheet total assets of US Dollar 2,133.80 million.
- Due to Aventus Group’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy AVENTUS GROUP stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AVENTUS GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AVENTUS GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AVENTUS GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AVENTUS GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AVENTUS GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AVENTUS GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?